Lincoln Heritage Life insurance final expense

Cidecar2@

I am a semi-retired agent with ten years of experience in final expense, cemetery (At-need, pre-need) looking for a part-time position in final expense. Anyone have any experience with this carrier? There ad is attractive but you never know. Tom K E-mail: [email protected]

Run, Forest, run! You would do much better independent since you have experience.

I worked under a "director" who reminded me of the mobster... I'm not kidding! He sent me some leads once that I didn't order and then charged me for them. I called him on it and he pushed it back on me.

If they treat their policy holders like they do their agents... you want nothing to do with them.

I have a motto:

"If a company won't treat the agents right, it won't treat the policy holders right."

I am a semi-retired agent with ten years of experience in final expense, cemetery (At-need, pre-need) looking for a part-time position in final expense. Anyone have any experience with this carrier? There ad is attractive but you never know. Tom K E-mail: [email protected]

Absolutely take the advice you've been given above.......RUN!!!

There are some threads on the Forum here that you can do a search for. You'll see what we're talking about.

Even if LH weren't that bad....there is no one company that is good for every client. There never has been and there never will be.

Go independent and don't look back.

Back