Lincoln Heritage Life...

All they are is a buffer to get you in the door. They are likely to be old and used, but you're selling life insurance and that's all about talking to a lot of people and their leads will help you do that.
Don't actually expect any of their leads to give you people who are waiting for you to call about life insurance. I know a guy that does very well with them...but he would do just as well without because he just takes a stack of them, hits the road, knocks on doors, and people let him in and he charms them with chat and walks out with a sale. He will average 6 or 7 a week, which is pretty good for those at 110%. I would imagine persistency stinks but I've seen his renewal checks for $6k-$7k so he is doing well.

PerfectChoice.....

I'm confused by your post.

You say the leads "likely to be old and used" and "don't actually expect any of their leads to give you people who are waiting for you to call about life insurance"

And in the next breath you contradict yourself and say "I know a guy that does very well with them" And "He will average 6 or 7 sales a week."

And then you "imagine persistency stinks" but yet you have "seen his renewal checks for $6k-$7k so he is doing well."

I don't know anything about this company of their products, however, it appears that this friend is doing okay.

Leave it to all the readers to arrive at their own opinion.

The lead cost will very from MGA to MGA with Lincoln. In some cases as low as $18.00 a piece and at times shared. they teach as Kyle suggested a door knock approach. The TV leads are not worth the paper they are on from what I have heard.
I wrote for them early on and the leads from the direct mail where ok, not great but workable. The pay thru for them requires you be a mathematician and they will yank your residual if you donÂ’t write for them on a consist basis; I know that for a fact.

And I know that there are many final expense carriers with better rates and on the next mail drop when a rival agent is in the house, your policy will be dropped. Had it done to me and have done it as well.

Good luck

Do the drop yourself with Lead Concepts, CIS, Fast Mailers or some other lead company. They all run about the same. Most of them send out the same card.

"Do the drop yourself with Lead Concepts, CIS, Fast Mailers or some other lead company. They all run about the same. Most of them send out the same card."

/nod

Yes, do the lead drop your self,
Carrier wise, Shenandoah, unity, Columbian, Americo, are just a few, there are more.
Lead concepts gives a discount for Shenandoah agents.

Hope this helps

Back