Lincoln Heritage/Senior Life

Nolby5

Expert
There has always been some agent reluctance on this forum for these two companies. The rates may be a bit higher but they are willing to accept more people with medical conditions that others reject. Is price the biggest reluctance from this forum for these two insurance companies or is there other reasons. Thanks to all who reply.

Yes , price is the biggest reluctance. I very seldom go 2 weeks in the field without replacing a LH policy.

I do not represent LH so I can't comment on their underwriting, but I don't have any problems replacing their policies because they are more lenient than my carriers.

Their rates are not just a few bucks higher, I won't recommend replacing a policy to save $5.

Call Royal Neighbors and ask them to send you a rate sheet .I would find it difficult to sell a product if I felt that it was overpriced.

There has always been some agent reluctance on this forum for these two companies. The rates may be a bit higher but they are willing to accept more people with medical conditions that others reject. Is price the biggest reluctance from this forum for these two insurance companies or is there other reasons. Thanks to all who reply.

The problem is when people are only offered a company with high rates when they actually qualify for a better deal through a lower priced company.

There is nothing wrong with selling those companies if that's all the person qualifies for.

Just give people the best deal you can offer them on each appointment and you'll sleep good at night and no one will replace your business.

Lead balances Churn um and Burn um attitude.

I am not an FE only agent.

But the LH agents I have known always seemed to be in debt to there eye balls to the company store. The managers were always some slimy fast talking churn um and burn um type. The agents seemed the same, only broke and chasing the next advance.

And yes, price for the healthy clients.

Maybe it was more the managers than the Company.

I wish more people sold it.

From other posts on this forum, they seem to think that Royal Neighbors will only take seniors good enough to run a marathon and will not accept any medical conditions. How does that square with the info you posted here?

From other posts on this forum, they seem to think that Royal Neighbors will only take seniors good enough to run a marathon and will not accept any medical conditions. How does that square with the info you posted here?

I have had people that were changed to modified by LH get immediate coverage with RNA. . I've had people declined by Foresters get immediate coverage with RNA.

But, even if they can't get RNA, there is Foresters, AmCon, AmAm, Americo, Settlers, Oxford, and on and on that are better choices for the clients.

I wrote 325 FE applications last year. There was one instance where I referred the peron to a LH agent friend of mine. So, yeah, there are occasions where they they might be better. I had one in 326.

At JDeasy: How in the hell did you write 325 FE policies last year? Basically where did you find at least 500 prospects? Can you share anything? Wow...congrats on MDRT

At JDeasy: How in the hell did you write 325 FE policies last year? Basically where did you find at least 500 prospects? Can you share anything? Wow...congrats on MDRT

Not many FE agents join MDRT. Plenty of them qualify. They just don't see the reason for it.

I have at least 25 personal friends who qualify for MDRT and don't join. I guess you could say I'm the worst recruiter in the world.

I get my leads thru EFES. That's my prospecting. As far as MDRT, I have been qualified to join for a few years but haven't seen paying them $550/yr would be of benefit to me. I know my clients wouldn't care about it being on my card.

I've asked other agents if there are benefits to membership that I'm missing and I have yet to have anyone tell me that I should join up.

I get my leads thru EFES. That's my prospecting. As far as MDRT, I have been qualified to join for a few years but haven't seen paying them $550/yr would be of benefit to me. I know my clients wouldn't care about it being on my card.

I've asked other agents if there are benefits to membership that I'm missing and I have yet to have anyone tell me that I should join up.

I hear a lot of good things about EFES.

I think the MDRT is a waste of money to join.

Back