Link for an Accepted Online Dictionary of Insurance Terms?

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
I am involved in a bit of a ruckus in another thread.

I have taken a position which is presented ad nauseum by Medicare sellers outside the forum. It is proving to be unacceptable to Medicare professionals within the forum.

I am being consistently put down for holding the position I do because I am not an insurance professional. I now think it is going to be impossible for me to overcome that, but I intend to try just a little bit longer.

After some reflection, I think one of my difficulties is sloppy and inaccurate understanding and usage of the words "coverage" and "benefits" which may cause me to have to partially eat crow in regard to things I have said.

At any rate, my specific interest at the moment is the insurance sense of those two words and I figure they ought to be hanging out with other insurance words. So I am looking for a link for an online insurance word dictionary that insurance agents here are going to find acceptable.

Thanks.
LD

In reality your argument over whether Plan F and HDF are the same plan or if they are different plans is rather nonsensical and is more of a question over semantics than anything else. It makes no difference whether you view them as the same or different as long as you accurately explain the benefits to the client. You are debating from your ivory tower while the agents are busy negotiating the moat.

Thank you Jerard. I need to get a system of storing insurance links in place and get this in it. It has a lot of good information.

Between this and my examFX book I have found the information I need.

----------

In reality your argument over whether Plan F and HDF are the same plan or if they are different plans is rather nonsensical and is more of a question over semantics than anything else. It makes no difference whether you view them as the same or different as long as you accurately explain the benefits to the client. You are debating from your ivory tower while the agents are busy negotiating the moat.

Just a brief thank you note to let you know that an "I Spy" showed up in that thread because of a post you made.

Last edited:
Back