List and Lead Help

blb52086

Wondering if you guys could help me out, I sell LTC, Med Sup, PFFS, Annuities, FE, and Disability Insurance. Wondering if you guy knew where you found a place to get some good lists. Thanks.

There was a list/DM company in Texas whose name I can't find on here again, nor remember, but when I looked it up it seemed very legit!!! Maybe someone can chime in on that company.

Also, Goleads has some potential for the price. There are several if you do some research. However, somebody refresh my memory with that one from Texas...I was wanting to try their service.

There was a list/DM company in Texas whose name I can't find on here again, nor remember, but when I looked it up it seemed very legit!!! Maybe someone can chime in on that company.

What does this mean in the real world? You have had experience with them and it was positive or you saw an ad and went to their website and it looked good or?

Winter

As far as internet leads havent found too many that work well.
I have been using westernresources.net for turning 65 lists and general telemarketing. Seems to have the best deal on lists I could find.
Im in NC and they are in CO.

My contact for them is
beverly cranfill
1-972-664-3637

Happy so far with their lists.

Mac

Last edited:
I have used Western for med supps and final expense mailings mainly final expense and I am nothing but satisfied with them.

i tried the website for westernresources.net and nothing came up, is that still their website?

Yeah except you purchase the list with the mailing and call all of the "non-responders." You can set them as well. Maybe not quite as high percentage, but not too far down the road.

Maybe 50 calls 2, or 3 appointments. Book 6 per day and you'll have 7 out of 15 stand you up, forget whatever; you'll have 3, or 4 purchase a product and you'll have three, or four interesting conversations. People never cease to amaze me. Its the law of large numbers.

Back