List of Companies with an Active 401k

DSM

Expert
Hi Everyone: An associate of mine once had a list of all local companies (of any size) that had an active 401k. I've been searching online and don't know where to buy one. Can anyone assist me please? Thanks! -DSM

Thank you Judy for the sarcasm. I do, in fact, know what a 5500 filing is. And after doing some research, it looks like your company is the one where I can buy a targeted list? Am I right? If so, please let me know so I can purchase. -DSM

I am not "Judy". I simply posted the link to Judy Diamond as well as the Free ERISA Benefits Pro site where you can look up individual companies.

To purchase, you'll have to contact them.

I know what he is talking about but I also forget the website that displays this data outside of form 5500. I believe it's a federal site just containing 401k data is what he is after

Hi Everyone: An associate of mine once had a list of all local companies (of any size) that had an active 401k. I've been searching online and don't know where to buy one. Can anyone assist me please? Thanks! -DSM

I can send you every 401k in your state, how much do you want to pay for it?

It would be a breach of Fiduciary Duty on the businesses part to eliminate a 401k Plan in lieu of IULs for employees.... for so many reasons.

Thats exactly what David McKnight (Power of Zero) preaches although his pitch is to the employee rather than the employer.

Last edited:
Back