List of Company/agents that Buy Leads

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Long shot but, looking for a list with agents and companies that buy leads currently or in the past.

Any ideas where to get this data?

I have a website with hundreds of agents that have inquired with questions about insurance leads and lead providers, I will provide you the url for $5, if interested let me now.

Why don't you request an insurance quote from a lead vendor and see how many calls you get......

I have requested many quotes from "Lead Generation" companies only getting small amounts. I am looking for about 1,000 agents nationwide to get referrals from our site. Figured everyone would want a chance to obtain new clients at no cost or risk.

I have requested many quotes from "Lead Generation" companies only getting small amounts. I am looking for about 1,000 agents nationwide to get referrals from our site. Figured everyone would want a chance to obtain new clients at no cost or risk.

Free? NO Risk? Sign me up! Wait, I already did. Lend.com? Saw my email you are about to launch. When will it be?

Yes, we've heard your shtick before. It flies in the face of logic that agents wouldn't run towards a site not dedicated to insurance. It's probably also along the lines of why people don't listen to telemarketers that are offering to save them money on their insurance premiums.

We are buttoning up last few thing, then testing more then should go live at the end of August.

As for the logic and site it is geared toward all financial services. Insurance will be a HUGE part of Lend.com actually. Agents don't believe me prove us wrong and signup. You have nothing to lose. Oh a telemarketing person is soliciting business. These consumers are coming to us to be matched with legitimate agents. No different than going to Angie's list to find a roofer or plumber. Or Care.com to find a babysitter same principal.

As you've already been told (possibly) hundreds of times:

It does cost the agent something. It costs their time and energy in participating. You've given us nothing to believe that you'll be driving traffic to the site for other than saying "don't worry about it". Many, many, many programs like this fail. If you want folks to invest their time in helping you get your project going, that's an issue that needs to be addressed. If you had a compelling value proposition, you would have had a flood of responses on here. You may want to go back to the drawing board and rethink your angle(s) on a post in the offers section.

Latest posts

Back