List of GA's that take new agents

gogoguy

Expert
I thought I would take the time while waiting to take my test to interview them. Also does anyone have the free website offered by HCO? I would like to take a look at it. If you are using somone to contract please give contact info and rate them on : How easy to contact them
How do they train and how well
How long have they been in business
What do they offer you

I thought I would take the time while waiting to take my test to interview them. Also does anyone have the free website offered by HCO? I would like to take a look at it. If you are using somone to contract please give contact info and rate them on : How easy to contact them
How do they train and how well
How long have they been in business
What do they offer you

The best GA I've heard of is Joshril... You should PM him

Rabbi

I have looked around locally and the captive places don't offer you anything other than taking your business from you if you want to sell for another company. That and I don't like being limited to just one service provider. Same reason why we are independant with office equipment. That business and this one is very much the same the more I learn about this one.
Right products with the right folks... IF you only offer one "manufacture" you limit sales... The "manufacture will and does train you but normally it is so based towards them and not industry it isn't worth the gas to go. Seems like some of the same things in this business.
Having said that I do value your opinion and glad you take the time to try and help someone new. Good folks here on this board for sure...

The best GA I've heard of is Joshril... You should PM him

I've gotta disagree with you Joshril. I think that TimLett is "the MAN". -- Oh wait a minute...that's me. Dude....I am so sorry. Didn't mean to start a useless ruckus between the two of us just because you still haven't faxed that paperwork back to me. Oh crap....there I go again. Goodness. Shame on me.

Josh....hey man.....just kidding around.:laugh:

GOGOGUY,

It really depends on what state(s) you're planning on selling.

Every state is a little different. Some states have GA's for Blue Cross Blue Shield where you can make more money. In certain states you will want to sell Aetna, Assurant, Golden Rule, and Humana along with BCBS. Getting a GA for those are a lot simpler.

Reply and let me know what state you are in.

Back