List of GA's that take new agents

Jun 6, 2008

1. gogoguy

gogoguy Expert

I thought I would take the time while waiting to take my test to interview them. Also does anyone have the free website offered by HCO? I would like to take a look at it. If you are using somone to contract please give contact info and rate them on : How easy to contact them
    How do they train and how well
    How long have they been in business
    What do they offer you

gogoguy, Jun 6, 2008
  2. joshril

joshril Guru

State:
    Oregon
    The best GA I've heard of is Joshril... You should PM him

joshril, Jun 6, 2008
  3. tommyk

tommyk Guru

But that is one person's personal opinion...LOL

tommyk, Jun 7, 2008
  4. gogoguy

gogoguy Expert

I love that. :laugh:.

gogoguy, Jun 7, 2008
  5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Guru

Blue Cross is a good place to start. Learn everything you can while earning money and then if you want you can go indie.

6. gogoguy

gogoguy Expert

Rabbi

I have looked around locally and the captive places don't offer you anything other than taking your business from you if you want to sell for another company. That and I don't like being limited to just one service provider. Same reason why we are independant with office equipment. That business and this one is very much the same the more I learn about this one.
    Right products with the right folks... IF you only offer one "manufacture" you limit sales... The "manufacture will and does train you but normally it is so based towards them and not industry it isn't worth the gas to go. Seems like some of the same things in this business.
    Having said that I do value your opinion and glad you take the time to try and help someone new. Good folks here on this board for sure...

gogoguy, Jun 7, 2008
  7. TimLett

TimLett Super Genius

State:
    Alabama

I've gotta disagree with you Joshril. I think that TimLett is "the MAN". -- Oh wait a minute...that's me. Dude....I am so sorry. Didn't mean to start a useless ruckus between the two of us just because you still haven't faxed that paperwork back to me. Oh crap....there I go again. Goodness. Shame on me.

Josh....hey man.....just kidding around.:laugh:

TimLett, Jun 7, 2008
  8. TheSalesWolf

TheSalesWolf Super Genius

GOGOGUY,

It really depends on what state(s) you're planning on selling.

Every state is a little different. Some states have GA's for Blue Cross Blue Shield where you can make more money. In certain states you will want to sell Aetna, Assurant, Golden Rule, and Humana along with BCBS. Getting a GA for those are a lot simpler.

Reply and let me know what state you are in.

9. JE INSURANCE

JE INSURANCE Super Genius

Where in Florida?

10. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Guru

State:
    Florida
    Nothing personal, but why do you keep asking the SAME questions over and over again?