List of Licensed Insurance Agents in All 50 States?

rainydaymitch

Hi there,

Anyone know of the best source of data for a list of currently licensed insurance agents? I've been googling and have come across a number of different providers, but I'm wondering if anyone in the community has a recommendation.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Anyone know of the best source of data for a list of currently licensed insurance agents? I've been googling and have come across a number of different providers, but I'm wondering if anyone in the community has a recommendation.

Thanks!

Its public domain, you can get it for free. Im not saying where until you say who you are and why you want it.

Hi there,

I'm an agent up in Seattle Washington, and I'm looking to find agents in other states that would be interested in forming a networking group to share sales techniques. I want to go through and find agents who are not competitive to me selling in the same states.

Hope this helps explain.

Hi there,

I'm an agent up in Seattle Washington, and I'm looking to find agents in other states that would be interested in forming a networking group to share sales techniques. I want to go through and find agents who are not competitive to me selling in the same states.

Hope this helps explain.

Sounds a little crazy to me:nah:.

Isnt that what this forum is for.

Hi there,

Hope this helps explain.

Like a online Insurance Forum?

Like a online Insurance Forum?

That'd be an interesting idea. Maybe you could let them login and start threads and discuss things? Maybe you could have sections for different types of product lines too, like life, p&c, individual health, etc. If only someone could do that.

Hi there,

Thanks!

How much do you want to spend?

I would be interested in that list of licensed insurance agents as well! :) As a data scientist I am looking at analyzing and comparing insurance agents to see how well my employer's insurance agents do, how well different independents do, and do competitive analysis. I understand that this will not be free.

Back