List of Self-Employed for Telemarketing Health Insurance

headcoach

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Texas
Could I get some feeback on what list you all use to do your telemarketing? From whom do you purchase and what is the cost?

Also how many times do you call into the same zip code before you move on to a new zip code?

How many months do you wait before calling into that same zip code again?

I have my marketers use http://goleads.com - $9.95 a month for unlimited leads. Sales Genie is $180 a month but you have to click on each lead to download. Want 5,000 names? You're clicking on 5,000 names. You can "batch download" for 10 cents a name - 5,000 names are $500 extra.

Thanks John.... Also how many times do you call into the same zip code before you move on to a new zip code?

How many months do you wait before calling into that same zip code again?

I have my marketers use http://goleads.com - $9.95 a month for unlimited leads. Sales Genie is $180 a month but you have to click on each lead to download. Want 5,000 names? You're clicking on 5,000 names. You can "batch download" for 10 cents a name - 5,000 names are $500 extra.

Sales Genie scrubs the "Do Not Call" list, if I'm not mistaken. Does this resource do the same?

Seems like Sales Genie is better is you're doing some massive telemarketing, because of the flat-rate, but otherwise this Go Leads looks good for a limited campaign. I didn't see anything about a $9.95 flat-rate. All I did was search for those between 55 and 80 earning at least 25K and it gave me 2,496 leads and a price of $450 for 5000 leads.

Goleads single user account is only good for one thing; making calls. That's it. You cannot export the list, print it, or do anything else. I also cannot speak to their quality for residential lists since I only use them for business lists.

For me? I have 4 telemarketers working each making around 200 calls a day. That's 4,000 calls per month. For me Sales Genie would cost $180 a month plus $400 more for the list. Go leads costs me $10 X 4 marketers = $40 per month. That's $6,500 a year savings and I'll take it.

For me Sales Genie would cost $180 a month plus $400 more for the list.

Sales Genie cost more than the $180?

I also cannot speak to their quality for residential lists since I only use them for business lists.

Well, in the retirement planning/financial services arena, I actually think calling businesses would be worse than calling residential prospects. I think the idea is to isolate people 55+ and talk about annuities, Asset Preserver, or LTC. The business owner is too strapped for time and one won't be able to differentiate himself enough, IMO.

Sales Genie is $180 for access to the list. You can download as many leads as you want for no extra charge but you must click on each lead. So you can indeed download 5,000 leads.....just click on 5,000 names. Lol. If you want to "batch download" them then it's 10 cents a name extra.

I personally am not gonna click on 5,000 individual records.

True. And maybe it's not that daunting. If you clicked two records per second you're talking 2,500 seconds for 5,000 names or 41 minutes. I'd save $500 for 41 minutes any day.

True. And maybe it's not that daunting. If you clicked two records per second you're talking 2,500 seconds for 5,000 names or 41 minutes. I'd save $500 for 41 minutes any day.

If you can click 2500 names in 41 minutes I will pay you $500. If you lose, you pay me. Oh yeah, should you accept this mission, it needs to be videotaped :)

Who wants in????? 3 to 1 against John.... Take all gamblers.......

Back