List of Self-Employed for Telemarketing Health Insurance

True. And maybe it's not that daunting. If you clicked two records per second you're talking 2,500 seconds for 5,000 names or 41 minutes. I'd save $500 for 41 minutes any day.

Well, I'm not highly experienced at telemarketing and my lack of good organizational skills may eventually be my demise in this business. That being said, I would think a person would want to make some notes about the calls, such as those that seemed interested and asked for a follow-up. So, I would suspect that when you click and it takes a second to load up you'll have stuff to do.

I am always crunching numbers to see which methods work best. SalesGenie will tell you that it takes about 20 minutes to click and download 1000 names...no thanks. Hey, maybe we could recruit a full-time "clicker" here that will just click on names all day for us all and we all pitch in to pay the $150/month plus $.01 per name (SalesGenie promotional rate being offered right now is $150/mo). Shoot if we have 100 members that's $1.50/month each and our "clicker" makes $72/hour at 2 clicks per second.

There are a couple issues I have with Goleads though...the $9.95/month is for businesses only. No residential. Also, you have to get a new account for each of your telemarketers and that's a pain if your telemarketer turnover is high. I think what I will do is make my telemarketers sign up for their own GoLeads account and submit to me for reimbursement. Hey, it's their business right?

I am always crunching numbers to see which methods work best. SalesGenie will tell you that it takes about 20 minutes to click and download 1000 names...no thanks. Hey, maybe we could recruit a full-time "clicker" here that will just click on names all day for us all and we all pitch in to pay the $150/month plus $.01 per name (SalesGenie promotional rate being offered right now is $150/mo). Shoot if we have 100 members that's $1.50/month each and our "clicker" makes $72/hour at 2 clicks per second.

There are a couple issues I have with Goleads though...the $9.95/month is for businesses only. No residential. Also, you have to get a new account for each of your telemarketers and that's a pain if your telemarketer turnover is high. I think what I will do is make my telemarketers sign up for their own GoLeads account and submit to me for reimbursement. Hey, it's their business right?

That's what I am doing currently, you don't take any risk on and if you are paying for the reimbursement amount it comes clean in my mind....

No residential does suck a little...but I still would rather talk to business owners in their 40's and have some money to spend then a cash strapped family in the burbs....

No. If your marketer doesn't work out you Golead will reset the account and you simply have another marketer download the leads. You can have one account, hire a marketer, she doesn't work out and use the same account for another marketers. I've done this many times.

Back