List of True Social Security Billing Fe Carriers?

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
We know Trans does it correctly. I saw a social security billing form on Snl's site a few months ago and have used it several times. I was curious why Trans needs 10 business days to set up SS billing yet Snl can draft immediately. Many carriers will bill the 2,3 or 4th Wed so no big deal. What is a big deal is the 3rd day of the month billing when many of our Fe clients get paid. As we all know if the 3rd falls on a Sat or Sun many carriers just debit that Monday which can be death. Trans has it down. I thought Snl had it down till I called them. 2 different people said if the 3rd falls on a Friday they bill that Monday?If that's true why have the ss form?Does anyone know what Snl really does and what other carriers really bill correctly(if the 3rd falls on a sat or sun they draft that Friday when the money comes.)Does Trinity do it correctly?Lbl?

We know Trans does it correctly. I saw a social security billing form on Snl's site a few months ago and have used it several times. I was curious why Trans needs 10 business days to set up SS billing yet Snl can draft immediately. Many carriers will bill the 2,3 or 4th Wed so no big deal. What is a big deal is the 3rd day of the month billing when many of our Fe clients get paid. As we all know if the 3rd falls on a Sat or Sun many carriers just debit that Monday which can be death. Trans has it down. I thought Snl had it down till I called them. 2 different people said if the 3rd falls on a Friday they bill that Monday?If that's true why have the ss form?Does anyone know what Snl really does and what other carriers really bill correctly(if the 3rd falls on a sat or sun they draft that Friday when the money comes.)Does Trinity do it correctly?Lbl?

No, snl only does 2nd, 3rd and 4th wednesday drafts and that is on the regular app. They do not do true ssb billing on the 1st or the 3rd.

There are only 2 carriers that do it all:

Trans and trinity/fbl

And forsters will do 2nd, 3rd and 4th wednesdays too

You have all of your business locked up on social security draft dates, right? Your persistincy must be really good?

You have all of your business locked up on social security draft dates, right? Your persistincy must be really good?

Lemme tell ya this, if they are paid on the 1st or 3rd and they have the de card and the can health qualify they are getting placed with trinity or trans. If they have a checking account ill entertain other carriers.

Over 90% overall. How many people not on social security or Di send these cards back?We mail 0-40k incomes . It's the nature of the beast.So far haven't lost a ss billing with Trans that surely would be gone else were. Why did snl come out with a ss billing form? They already had the 2,3,4 wed's? Is it hard for co's to set up real ss billing like trans and Trinity ? Why do few do it?

Last edited:
Over 90% overall. How many people not on social security or Di send these cards back?We mail 0-40k incomes . It's the nature of the beast.So far haven't lost a ss billing with Trans that surely would be gone else were. Why did snl come out with a ss billing form? They already had the 2,3,4 wed's? Is it hard for co's to set up real ss billing like trans and Trinity ? Why do few do it?

I believe it was the April draft this year that trans royally screwed up. Your company doesn't get it right all the time as you want to claim.

I believe it was the April draft this year that trans royally screwed up. Your company doesn't get it right all the time as you want to claim.

But they did waive that months premium for the insureds didnt they? They did that for a few I know of.

----------

Can you do us a favor and post a copy of the SNL ssb billing form?

I see you're still promoting Trans, petey.

Petey is the one who told me that Trans requires 6-8 signatures....

Thanks Pete!

I wish I knew this petey. Damm the dudes a Rock Star.Here Matt

Attachments

• Snl.pdf
    739.9 KB · Views: 48
Back