List Shack or List Shack Pro?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
I was thinking of ordering a list from List Shack as I have heard good things about them. I notice that there are 2 different sites...List Shack, and List Shack Pro. I was wondering what the difference was between the 2 different sites. They look very similar to me. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

I was thinking of ordering a list from List Shack as I have heard good things about them. I notice that there are 2 different sites...List Shack, and List Shack Pro. I was wondering what the difference was between the 2 different sites. They look very similar to me. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Pro is for those downloading 50,000 names or more a month...call centers. Pro also is for downloading names of businesses.

I'm pretty sure you want the regular ListShack.:yes:

The short answer is that the basic plans are the same price, but pro has just a fee more consumer filters.

The longer explanation is I launched ListShack almost three years ago and when we were rebuilding the platform with some performance improvements we added a few more features and released it as listshackpro while we were testing things out. That was a while ago and all of the performance improvements have been pushed back to listshack, but pro has a few more consumer filters and high download limit plans.

Does that help?

Josh I know you can narrow your search in ListShack Pro by home value but is there any way to display/retrieve the home value in the download?

Josh I know you can narrow your search in ListShack Pro by home value but is there any way to display/retrieve the home value in the download?

Not right now. We can do that on the retail side (affordablemarketinglists.com), but the pricing there is going to be much higher (though still well below industry average). Depending on your volume there is an app a friend of mine made that will add that, square footage, and a few other pieces of data about the home. I believe that's around $200 and has roughly unlimited use.

The short answer is that the basic plans are the same price, but pro has just a fee more consumer filters.

The longer explanation is I launched ListShack almost three years ago and when we were rebuilding the platform with some performance improvements we added a few more features and released it as listshackpro while we were testing things out. That was a while ago and all of the performance improvements have been pushed back to listshack, but pro has a few more consumer filters and high download limit plans.

Does that help?

Yes that clarifies things for me. Thanks Josh!

Back