Listshack Pro website issues

kgressler

Expert
Anyone having issues with the website working properly? I messaged Josh a few days ago but havent gotten a response. I also tried emailing the through the website with no reply and no reply via phone.

I've noticed this happens from time to time...it's not loading geographical information, right? In my experience, it usually resolves itself within the day.

We've been shut down since the middle of last week with no response from anyone. From the looks of it on my end they are out of business.

We've been shut down since the middle of last week with no response from anyone. From the looks of it on my end they are out of business.

You've been shutdown? Not following you... I still have access to the website its just not working properly is all. And usually Josh is pretty responsive on this forum. Still no response from him and the website is still not working properly. Hopefully its just a glitch.

Well Im going to the bank monday. I want my money back and im changing my card. I have never had a issue with them before until now.

Back