ListShack problem

Steve Paul

I subscribed to ListShack pro and after 5 days I got that my subscription is expired
I tried to reach the customer service by phone and mail and there's no response how can I solve this problem
wit.jpg

Sorry to hear about your trouble. We've returned your calls and left messages but you haven't called back. You're more than welcome to shoot an email to me as well, [email protected].

I just took a look at your account and it looks like the payment was suspected as fraud so we refunded it and cancelled the account. If you'd like to sign up again then just shoot me an email or return Jared's calls and we can get this all squared away for you.

I cant get anyone to answer a email at listshack. I cant use the service due to their security certificate being expired. Spectrum blocks their site warning me it has malware on it. Anyone on here having a problem. I cant even get on the site to cancel it.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from listshackpro.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

Put listshack in the search box in the upper right corner of the screen and look for two recent problem threads.

just click "proceed anyway"

UPDATE
just went on this site
wow. the site is buggy as $#!T right now...

couldn't filter list by counties or city. had to do it by zip code. wouldn't initially let me even log into the site....

Last edited:
I have been a user of LSP for over a year now. Haven't really had any issues until now. Went to run our list last week and same issues as listed above. Site not secure. Even when you proceed it wont do anything. Lists will not generate at all.

I have emailed support 2-3 time with ZERO response.

The best was I called the toll free number on there and it was answered by what appears to be a call center overseas. Seriously? Still I left a message and have heard nothing back.

I know Josh posts on this site often (or at least used too). Hopefully he will get this corrected soon or else he will lose me as a consumer

I have been a user of LSP for over a year now. Haven't really had any issues until now. Went to run our list last week and same issues as listed above. Site not secure. Even when you proceed it wont do anything. Lists will not generate at all.

I have emailed support 2-3 time with ZERO response.

The best was I called the toll free number on there and it was answered by what appears to be a call center overseas. Seriously? Still I left a message and have heard nothing back.

I know Josh posts on this site often (or at least used too). Hopefully he will get this corrected soon or else he will lose me as a consumer
Turns out that Josh was a Russian spy....Russian Collusion!!!:yes:

Latest posts

Back