ListShack problem

Oh great, after 10 years of hearing how great this guy is I finally decide to give him a shot and he flakes out. Phone number goes to a fast busy and there doesn't appear to be anywhere on the site where you can cancel. I wasn't going to use him again anyway, we've had a 3 to 1 ratio of people calling in who are relatives of people on our list that have died over 5 years ago.

Hope he comes on here ASAP to address the issue.

I have been a user of LSP for over a year now. Haven't really had any issues until now. Went to run our list last week and same issues as listed above. Site not secure. Even when you proceed it wont do anything. Lists will not generate at all.

I have emailed support 2-3 time with ZERO response.

The best was I called the toll free number on there and it was answered by what appears to be a call center overseas. Seriously? Still I left a message and have heard nothing back.

I know Josh posts on this site often (or at least used too). Hopefully he will get this corrected soon or else he will lose me as a consumer
he will lose me too if it aint fixed by next month, when i need more data. do you know of a good alternative?

I cant get anyone to answer a email at listshack. I cant use the service due to their security certificate being expired. Spectrum blocks their site warning me it has malware on it. Anyone on here having a problem. I cant even get on the site to cancel it.

Josh has been dealing with some personal issues, and has asked me to jump in and get things rolling again on ListShackPro.com. I expect to have the site back up and working correctly by October 31. The new platform will also allow me to build some new features for the site.

I'll be sending out an email update tomorrow with some more details to all our existing users. Very sorry for all those that have been having problems... working as fast as I can to get them resolved.

Back