ListShackPro down for the count?

Guru
1000 Post Club
St. Louis
Lost our ability to download data a couple of days ago and can't track Josh or any other staff down. Anyone else know what's up?

Looks like you just missed him. Send up the Bat Signal

Josh was last seen at 9:05AM

image.jpg

I signed up for only one month and canceled last year and they continue to bill me monthly. I called many times and no response just some lady with canned voice taking down my name and number with promise to call me back by end of day. No call back. I’ve lost $ and having to close my bank account to make the bleeding stop.

Last edited:
I signed up for only one month and canceled last year and they continue to bill me monthly. I called many times and no response just some lady with canned voice taking down my name and number with promise to call me back by end of day. No call back. I’ve lost $ and having to close my bank account to make the bleeding stop.

Close your account? Just tell your bank to do a stop payment for that amount.
Don’t burn your house down to kill a roach...or however that saying goes

I think Bank of America isn’t capable of doing it. Believe it or not they say “it may or may not work.” Ridiculous honestly.

I think Bank of America isn’t capable of doing it. Believe it or not they say “it may or may not work.” Ridiculous honestly.

It worked for me with them about a year ago. Maybe they can’t guarantee it but it should work. You can give them the exact number and that amount won’t come out

Oh, and use an Amex credit card next time. They are always on your side in those situations

Wondered why someone from the Philippines was texting me asking if I had Josh's contact info.

It worked for me with them about a year ago. Maybe they can’t guarantee it but it should work. You can give them the exact number and that amount won’t come out

Oh, and use an Amex credit card next time. They are always on your side in those situations

$750 lost at this point - no bueno.

Back