Little or no commission on Guarantee Issue

obewan

Expert
Any advice or direction on Guarantee Issue med supp. I get little or no commission on the carriers I use. Any carriers out there pay commission on guarantee Issue?

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet & take the loss. Hopefully you can get some referrals out of the deal. It happens.

I would try to get them approved somewhere, but don't know anything about your clients situation. Maybe look at UHC.

I've helped people out before with nothing in return which is how I should look at this. Hopefully I didn't sound to greedy or selfish. Thanks for the advice. This business has been a blessing to me and I need to give when I can.

Any advice or direction on Guarantee Issue med supp. I get little or no commission on the carriers I use. Any carriers out there pay commission on guarantee Issue?
Cigna and Union Security pay full commission on GI(under 80/11% over 80), Everest and Oxford pay 1/2 commissions on GI. It varies by state. :yes:

HCSC/BCBS of TX pays on GI... Forget if it's 50 or 100%.

Am miffed at the call center in PA who handles some of their calls, as they caused me a lot of problems by another client who I wasn't even assinged to;(.

Back