Live Courses in Northern Calif?

insuredwithher

Hello,

I want to obtain my 52 hr Life/Health cert via a live course. I live outside the Sacto area. The only live course close to me is offered by ADBanker, but I read some really awful reviews and am concerned that this company will not be able to actually "teach" me what I need to know in order to pass the exam. I work full time, so studying on the computer in my supposed spare time isn't really a good option (I already signed up with Exam FX 2 months ago and never opened it, so that was a waste of $). I know myself well enough to know that a live course is likely the best way to go. If anyone has any helpful suggestions I'd love to hear them....

And would be open to hearing about web-based live course too~

TIA~ :)

I used AD Banker 13 years ago for a live course in Orange County and had no trouble passing the exam. Of course, studying was MY responsibility and taking practice exams is usually the best way to study after you complete your pre-licensing course.

You should be good with A.D. Banker. I did my CE with them and it went rather smoothly. We have had a few agents use them and pass as well, however, that was not through the live class. Most do self-study and online courses that aren't instructor lead.

Back