LIVE Medicare Supplement Workshops-Southern California!

msurrano

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am hosting live free Medicare Supplement workshops all over southern California the week of May 19th until May 23rd.

Our company does provide FREE QUALITY leads, vest you 100% from day one dollar one. We also pay level renewals for life of business on our Medicare Supplement sales, and pay renewals for life of business on all other products.

For more information, or if you would like to register for an event please reach out to me by email or phone.

email- [email protected]
direct phone number- 214-250-5782

My name is Mike Surrano.

I am hosting live free Medicare Supplement workshops all over southern California the week of May 19th until May 23rd.

Our company does provide FREE QUALITY leads, vest you 100% from day one dollar one. We also pay level renewals for life of business on our Medicare Supplement sales, and pay renewals for life of business on all other products.

For more information, or if you would like to register for an event please reach out to me by email or phone.

email- [email protected]
direct phone number- 214-250-5782

My name is Mike Surrano.

Uhhhhhhhh, nooooooo thanks!:mad:

Kudos to you for putting this in the offers forum where it belongs. So if you're from Texas, why SoCal?

Does Torchmark = United American?

I try to do the right things :biggrin: . Yes I work for UA. I work out of the Home office in McKinney, TX, but CA is the state I manage so I will be going out there the week of the 19th to run these seminars.

Back