Live Transfer Lead Program Feedback

DonovanC

I’m looking to hear from experienced agents that have successfully participated in a lead program with an IMO. What was good about the program, what made it work? Are you still doing it, and if not, why? Were there any challenges you faced and what were they? Do you prefer cold calling as apposed to paying for a verified live transfer lead if it saves marketing dollars?

The reason I’m asking is because I want to know how we are stacking up. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you!

Donovan Cook

866-267-0766

I'm looking to hear from experienced agents that have successfully participated in a lead program with an IMO. What was good about the program, what made it work? Are you still doing it, and if not, why? Were there any challenges you faced and what were they? Do you prefer cold calling as apposed to paying for a verified live transfer lead if it saves marketing dollars? The reason I'm asking is because I want to know how we are stacking up. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you! Donovan Cook 866-267-0766

Did it with mixed results. Not worth it in my opinion. It was expensive, and I felt like I was spending too much time on holding the live lead vendor accountable for real live leads... Not to mention that due to the new TPCA regulations, most of these companies are going to fizz out.

Back