Live Transfers for Final Expense

Thinking of using LIveContactLeads.com for live transfers.

Listed cost is $750 for 200 live "press One" transfers, among other quantities.

Anyone have any experience either with this outfit or with live transfers for final expense generally?

Completely illegal B2C if not initiated by a live telemarketer with the consent of the suspect.
The marketing group seems to imply that it is live operators transferring to an agent. Hence the name livecontactleads

Agreed impossible unless it is 100% robo dialed.

The only way I can think of it being a live caller is if they use the system a company used to call me on my home line. I asked to have my number removed. She said she would connect me with the person to tell. The person I was connected to was a real estate agent that thought I was a lead! He was not happy when I told him what I told the person that called.

sherd

There are a number of companies out there like this. i have personally spoken with most of them and asked the following question as far up the food chain as possible regarding the legality of this. As well as, are the prospects they are dialing to "opt-ins". I was assured by every company I spoke with that they never have had a problem (that doesn't answer the question). However, when they send you their paperwork to place an order, it specifically states that if their is ever any legal issues as a result of what they have done, you will be holding any of these companies harmless and you accept any and all liability.

nfl72 uses "Press 1 Leads" and apparently is having a lot of success with them.

Maybe he will chime in?

2 different lead types I believe.

Press 1 leads with a live person asking permission to play a message is legal from all my research and the lead itself is a great quality lead in my opinion and experience.

Live transfer leads or press 1 leads cannot be done legally at that price point, which means they are using a autodialer or robo dialer to make the calls and the is 100% NOT legal.

Back