LiveOpps , Ideal Concepts or Digital BGA?

TexInsGal

Expert
Which would be best for FE and Senior Health sales?
From what I understand (or maybe not?) DBGA offers a Lead program for Telesales while with LiveOpps you would be a Contractor.
These may be two very different things, what we are researching is good options for FE and Health Insurance.
Thanks in advance!

From what I understand (or maybe not?) DBGA offers a Lead program for Telesales while with LiveOpps you would be a Contractor.
These may be very different things, what we are researching is good options for FE and Health Insurance.
Thanks in advance!

Edited:
I forgot to add Ideal Concepts to the post, and cannot edit.

These may be two very different things, what we are researching is good options for FE and Health Insurance.
Thanks in advance!
I have no idea who live opps is, DBGA is a telesales focused agency that has a side that focuses on FE they provide stellar SEO leads (11 dollars a lead) and technology that will help you do a lot of business as long as you follow their system they have laid out for you. Ideal Concepts is a free leads low commission gig that i have heard good things from a few people who have done it but i can't speak about it personally as i'm an agent with Digital.

I have no idea who live opps is, DBGA is a telesales focused agency that has a side that focuses on FE they provide stellar SEO leads (11 dollars a lead) and technology that will help you do a lot of business as long as you follow their system they have laid out for you. Ideal Concepts is a free leads low commission gig that i have heard good things from a few people who have done it but i can't speak about it personally as i'm an agent with Digital.

$11 a lead seems high for an Internet lead. What am I missing here?

Thanks for the info Rob, much appreciated.

Liveops is a work from home set up, for different industries. I thought it was for insurance sales only, not the case.

I was also contacted by Assurance last week, I have not found much on the forum. Can you offer any information on them? I believe they sell one Medicare product via a system you log into and receive transfers,

Thanks again

Thanks for the info Rob, much appreciated.

Liveops is a work from home set up, for different industries. I thought it was for insurance sales only, not the case.

I was also contacted by Assurance last week, I have not found much on the forum. Can you offer any information on them? I believe they sell one Medicare product via a system you log into and receive transfers,

Thanks again
Assurance is a low commission live transfer set up like @NSRH , i don't know a lot of producers there but i have a friend or two making decent money there. If you have money for leads I'd look at different options.

Assurance is a low commission live transfer set up like @NSRH , i don't know a lot of producers there but i have a friend or two making decent money there. If you have money for leads I'd look at different options.

Thank you!! You’ve been extremely helpful!

How would you guys know it's high if you guys do live transfers and don't bother with anything internet related lol?

I know because it cost me less than $11 to get a Final Expense client to push a button on Facebook and call me directly.

To cost that much to fill out a form either means you don’t know what you’re doing, or you are prequalify the heck out of them and driving consumer intent very high.

I thought I was missing something, maybe I’m not. Which doesn’t really matter to me, I thought maybe I could help.

Back