Lou

Expert
Pa
Spent $1000 for health insurance leads. I was told that the ratios for leads was 1 out of 5 will come through. That I would get I about 250 leads for that amount. They power dial data lists. They say that these are people that have requested information about health insurance.

I have been in the business for over 15 years. I understand lead companies and how leads work. I would be happy with just a few sales to make my money back and maybe just a little profit. But almost all of the leads that do come through to my phone when I turn them on are people who want to cuss at me, and people who hang up. ( you get charged for leads with these people no matter what they say).

Then there are people who want to be taken off the list, people who can't afford insurance. So far I've stopped my leads and have about $300 left. I have called the company for a full refund but nobody is responding. I should have listened to the reviews that I saw. They just take your money and don't care. I pray for their souls. I will keep posting complaints all over the internet and insurance forums to let people know about them. God Bless.

because its press one campaigns not live transfer leads

True live transfer leads are not cheap

I understand what your going through I have been beat for money before, Had to pay my last CRM 7 months after I bought My new CRM because they had a year to year contract they didn't tell me about in the small print

I did business with LiveTransfers.com those guys are out of NY. I had the opposite experience. We wrote tons of policies...I don't remember if it was press1 or a live agent but we did well with them...

From their BBB complaints, a company response: What clients in this industry could expect is for about 10% of the press 1 callers to be “hot or warm” leads (over 2 minutes in duration), with about 10-20% of that number converting into sales.
So, If they make 100 calls and transfer via press 1 the 10% they claim to get, and an agent is able to convert 10% of those, you are lucky to get 1 person out of every 100 calls.
That is not worth paying for! Spend hundreds of dollars, get 1 sale, make $100. the Math doesn't work

I did business with LiveTransfers.com those guys are out of NY. I had the opposite experience. We wrote tons of policies...I don't remember if it was press1 or a live agent but we did well with them...
SO what happened why you no longer use it
Interesting from the guy with this being his 1st and only post
I agree with you, he says he wrote tons of policies ,unless he is retired ...why not use it any more

Interesting from the guy with his 1st and only post
Thank you for your response, actually I have quoted before I have been a member here for about 10 years or more. I don't put a lot of things on here you are right. But I look to people like you with experience for advice. Thanks and God Bless.

Thank you Joseph for your response. Can I ask what types of policies, insurance your were selling with the leads, and how much money that you had to spend to get those sales?

From their BBB complaints, a company response: What clients in this industry could expect is for about 10% of the press 1 callers to be “hot or warm” leads (over 2 minutes in duration), with about 10-20% of that number converting into sales.
So, If they make 100 calls and transfer via press 1 the 10% they claim to get, and an agent is able to convert 10% of those, you are lucky to get 1 person out of every 100 calls.
That is not worth paying for! Spend hundreds of dollars, get 1 sale, make $100. the Math doesn't work
Thanks Guru, Yeah that's about the ration that I was getting, actually probably worse. Thanks for the advice, God Bless.

What is the better live transfer company to use? Has anyone had success with a live transfer company that didn't rip them off? Has anyone used Datalot, Liveleads.guru, or any other service they can recommend?

Back