Local Craigslist Ad

pcbinsurance

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
This is GOOD---prepare to chuckle:

WOW!! THIS IS FANTASTIC! THIS IS THE BEST INSURANCE SALES OPPORTUNITY - EVER! I KNOW THIS IS A LONG AD JUST TO SEE IF YOU WANT TO EARN $100,000++ THIS YEAR. BUT, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU REPLY OR BLOW ME OFF. THIS IS NOT NAA, UUI, OR EQUITA. ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BUYING SOMEONE ELSE'S JUNK LEADS THAT HAVE BEEN RESOLD AND WORK BY 10 AGENTS BEFORE YOU BOUGHT THEM AGAIN, AS SO-CALLED FRESH LEADS? TIRED OF COLD CALLING, LOW COMMISSIONS, SLOW ISSUE AND PAY? WE DO NOT SELL LEADS, NEVER HAVE, AND NEVER WILL. REPLY TO THIS TODAY AFTER YOU HAVE READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY.

HERE WE GROW AGAIN! America's Mortgage Protectors, is now expanding in your area. We are the nation's #1 provider of FREE MAIL IN LEADS to our Agents who sell The Best Mortgage Protection Life and Disability Plans in America. We are hiring Life, Health, and Annuity Licensed Agents to sell our New Exclusive Mortgage Protection Life, Disability, and Return of Premium Plans.

You will receive 15-30 FREE MAIL-IN LIFE LEADS each week ($1,000-$2,000 VALUE). Your choice during training - You will receive a base salary of $250 per week to set appointments for 2 of our top producing agents or 75% commissions on our best mortgage plan; 9-month's advanced commissions paid on issue; Daily Advanced Commissions Deposited in your account by the Insurance Carrier; Average Jet Issue Time in only 2 days -- Plus, you are 100% Vested from Day-One. In 2011, our top producer made over $250,000 and received 50 free leads per week to help make his dreams come true. We paid $118,000 for his leads last year, his lead cost was = ZERO.

The Mortgage Protection Life Market is the hottest market and best lead system, bar-none. You call prospects and meet in their home or sell over the phone if not available for an appointment, from our mail in life leads who are requesting an agent to show them our New Mortgage Protection Life Plans, that include; Disability, Unemployment, Critical Illness, and Return of Premium. Our Return of Premium pays back 100% of the base plan premiums paid at the end of the term period applied for, regardless of disability claims paid. Lowest Return of Premium Rates in the industry.

Our top producer made over $250,000 last year and received 50 free leads per week to help make his dreams come true. We paid $118,000 for his leads last year, his lead cost was = ZERO.

WE PROVIDE: We own our own mail rooms, mail trucks, and mail employee's and invest $1,000-$3,000 per week, per agent to provide you with 15-30 fresh mail in leads each week. When you join our winning team, we will mail out enough data on new mortgage closings in order to provide you with enough FREE LEADS to help reach your goal. You decide what that goal is - $100,000, $150,000, $200,000, $250,000 or more per year. We provide: The highest compensation package in the industry. 75% on our #1 selling product; plus, FREE LEADS, Lease Car Program, Trips, Computer Replacement Program, and a lot of Cash Incentives for our producers. A multiple of agents nationally are enjoying success beyond their imagination. Need training? Training available for all enthusiastic, self-starter, energetic, goal oriented agents who desire to make at least $100,000 this year. Sound too good to be true - Try us out and we will prove it to you!

IF YOU WILL PROVIDE: You must have an Active Insurance License and E&O Coverage to be eligible for hire and looking for full-time work, not part-time, and have current Insurance Sales Experience. Mortgage Protection Life Sales Experience a plus. You must own a computer, cell phone, fax machine or scanner, vehicle, possess a positive mental attitude, and be willing to work 100% of the leads we provide each week.
They say an opportunity like this only comes around once in your lifetime. Do not let this big fish get away. Reply today! Please send an email with your Insurance only Sales Experience and/or Resume with ALL you phone contact information, including full address to: Alan Smithey at [email protected]. In order to be considered for this once in a lifetime position. You must provide me all this information before I will call you back, then I will call you for a confidential interview.

Hurry, these positions will fill up fast. I only hire when I have enough leads to add a new agent. Full Time Prospective Agents ONLY please -- No Brokers. This will allow me to spend 100% of my time talking with and working with success minded people looking to make their next Million. Is that you? Reply today and get ready to Rock n' Roll.

Wow..... just WOW!

I've hi-lighted some things that seem to be outright LIES:

This is GOOD---prepare to chuckle:

WOW!! THIS IS FANTASTIC! THIS IS THE BEST INSURANCE SALES OPPORTUNITY - EVER! I KNOW THIS IS A LONG AD JUST TO SEE IF YOU WANT TO EARN $100,000++ THIS YEAR. BUT, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU REPLY OR BLOW ME OFF. THIS IS NOT NAA, UUI, OR EQUITA. ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BUYING SOMEONE ELSE'S JUNK LEADS THAT HAVE BEEN RESOLD AND WORK BY 10 AGENTS BEFORE YOU BOUGHT THEM AGAIN, AS SO-CALLED FRESH LEADS? TIRED OF COLD CALLING, LOW COMMISSIONS, SLOW ISSUE AND PAY? WE DO NOT SELL LEADS, NEVER HAVE, AND NEVER WILL. REPLY TO THIS TODAY AFTER YOU HAVE READ IT IN ITS ENTIRETY.

HERE WE GROW AGAIN! America's Mortgage Protectors, is now expanding in your area. We are the nation's #1 provider of FREE MAIL IN LEADS to our Agents who sell The Best Mortgage Protection Life and Disability Plans in America. We are hiring Life, Health, and Annuity Licensed Agents to sell our New Exclusive Mortgage Protection Life, Disability, and Return of Premium Plans.

You will receive 15-30 FREE MAIL-IN LIFE LEADS each week ($1,000-$2,000 VALUE). Your choice during training - You will receive a base salary of $250 per week to set appointments for 2 of our top producing agents or 75% commissions on our best mortgage plan; 9-month's advanced commissions paid on issue; Daily Advanced Commissions Deposited in your account by the Insurance Carrier; Average Jet Issue Time in only 2 days -- Plus, you are 100% Vested from Day-One. In 2011, our top producer made over $250,000 and received 50 free leads per week to help make his dreams come true. We paid $118,000 for his leads last year, his lead cost was = ZERO.

The Mortgage Protection Life Market is the hottest market and best lead system, bar-none. You call prospects and meet in their home or sell over the phone if not available for an appointment, from our mail in life leads who are requesting an agent to show them our New Mortgage Protection Life Plans, that include; Disability, Unemployment, Critical Illness, and Return of Premium. Our Return of Premium pays back 100% of the base plan premiums paid at the end of the term period applied for, regardless of disability claims paid. Lowest Return of Premium Rates in the industry.

Our top producer made over $250,000 last year and received 50 free leads per week to help make his dreams come true. We paid $118,000 for his leads last year, his lead cost was = ZERO.

WE PROVIDE: We own our own mail rooms, mail trucks, and mail employee's and invest $1,000-$3,000 per week, per agent to provide you with 15-30 fresh mail in leads each week. When you join our winning team, we will mail out enough data on new mortgage closings in order to provide you with enough FREE LEADS to help reach your goal. You decide what that goal is - $100,000, $150,000, $200,000, $250,000 or more per year. We provide: The highest compensation package in the industry. 75% on our #1 selling product; plus, FREE LEADS, Lease Car Program, Trips, Computer Replacement Program, and a lot of Cash Incentives for our producers. A multiple of agents nationally are enjoying success beyond their imagination. Need training? Training available for all enthusiastic, self-starter, energetic, goal oriented agents who desire to make at least $100,000 this year. Sound too good to be true - Try us out and we will prove it to you!

IF YOU WILL PROVIDE: You must have an Active Insurance License and E&O Coverage to be eligible for hire and looking for full-time work, not part-time, and have current Insurance Sales Experience. Mortgage Protection Life Sales Experience a plus. You must own a computer, cell phone, fax machine or scanner, vehicle, possess a positive mental attitude, and be willing to work 100% of the leads we provide each week.
They say an opportunity like this only comes around once in your lifetime. Do not let this big fish get away. Reply today! Please send an email with your Insurance only Sales Experience and/or Resume with ALL you phone contact information, including full address to: Alan Smithey at [email protected]. In order to be considered for this once in a lifetime position. You must provide me all this information before I will call you back, then I will call you for a confidential interview.

Hurry, these positions will fill up fast. I only hire when I have enough leads to add a new agent. Full Time Prospective Agents ONLY please -- No Brokers. This will allow me to spend 100% of my time talking with and working with success minded people looking to make their next Million. Is that you? Reply today and get ready to Rock n' Roll.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There is a lot of pie in the sky stuff and buzz words here. Paying $250 per week to set someone elses appts? Top agent earned $250k last year and they paid $118k for his leads. Thats $45/lead assuming 50/week for 52 weeks. Are all of those fresh? Cause thats a LOT for one agent, even assuming about 5 different zip codes. Maybe the new homeowners or new mortgagee's are so hard up for insurance that every last one of them sent that hook letter back in?

:nah:

Last edited:
some of stuff that should get deleted on craigslist never does...but try posting something legit it'll get deleted in heartbeat

Back