Loking for a mentor in medicare sales in arizona

AWBII

LOOKING FOR A MENTOR IN MEDICARE SALES IN ARIZONA. BEEN A AGENT FOR 12 years but in P&C And did really well. The reason I want to become a medicare agent because I can see the growth opportunity and the consistent renewals. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be a really good medicare agent. I have had 1 mentor, but was no help at all. Im currently in Arizona and have passed my AHIP plus all the required test to sell medicare in Arizona. Please let me know if your willing to help me and any sales I make you would received a override. I don't mind making my mentor money. That's the good thing about Medicare everybody gets a commission.

Thank You!

Only room for one more???? hahaha

Hahaha, BSing right out of the gate with her 1st post.:twitchy:

Reminds me of when I'm buying airline tickets online and it says only 4 seats left. On a flight back from England a few months ago the plane was 80% empty. 4 seats left my ass. I think they all say that.

Hahaha, BSing right out of the gate with her 1st post.:twitchy: Reminds me of when I'm buying airline tickets online and it says only 4 seats left. On a flight back from England a few months ago the plane was 80% empty. 4 seats left my ass. I think they all say that.

The username appears out of no where ...

Haha I love it.

Back