Loking for a mentor in medicare sales in arizona

"Medicare Mentor' has left the building
''

She had her name on the post before it was removed, it was a real person-I'm guessing this approach wasn't the most carefully thought out way to attract new agents in the past few years....:no::no::no:

Damn this one looked good, I got here too late. :twitchy:

A "Medicare Mentor" and "the apprentice"? Wow. And only 1 slot open...booked solid they are! :no:

When will people learn? SELLING Medicare is Easy.

Getting enough people to SELL TO. Therein lies the problem. And that's from the one man show in his bedroom all the way up to the big boys and their call centers.

Last edited:
Damn this one looked good, I got here too late. :twitchy: A "Medicare Mentor" and "the apprentice"? Wow. And only 1 slot open...booked solid they are! :no: When will people learn? SELLING Medicare is Easy. Getting enough people to SELL TO. Therein lies the problem. And that's from the one man show in his bedroom all the way up to the big boys and their call centers. I love how people are constantly pitching their abilities to teach others about Medicare and how to sell the products. That's all they can sell, because they surely can't sell them on how to generate quality prospects.

Preaching to the choir BEVO !

Back