Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

I have enrolled a customer that will be saving about $90 a month. When I told her that she could do this on her own and even gave her a link to do so, she stated that she was aware of them but did not want to deal with the paperwork. I didn't sell anything just made her aware of the programs. To her the $30 was worth it and never balked at the $25 sign up. This is my first experience with the program.

I found a Loophole to exploit?

I was given a form by a DR at Ann Arbor. I read it and it clearly asked if I had prescription coverage and I marked it yes and in the explanation section I wrote My coverage was for mostly Generics. My Effient was costing me $200.00 a month and I got it for free for 16 months. The paperwork was a little of a pain and for most FE clients it would even be more of a pain as they don't have a fax, email, copier or computer.

some loophole I found.

I am getting Nexium and also received Effient in the past for free, and I did have prescription coverage but those meds were not covered by my plan. They were sent to me free every 3 months for over a year.

Are you getting your Nexium through Lone Star or on your own?

----------

Clearly you found a loophole to exploit...

:cool:

Maybe take a closer look at the document......states very clearly the assistance is available if you have insurance. I think you have been so quick to discredit LSSC that you didn't read it.

:twitchy:

Here is the screen grab of my client that received a full refund including the application fee:

reverse_zps27b03841.jpg

I'm sorry mustfastpitch but the only thing you've proven here is that you attempted to become an overnight PAP expert to specifically try to discredit LSSC. Not sure if you're an actual LSSC agent at all.

I hate to see every single LSSC thread become such a slugfest but we are industry professionals here and we have a responsibility to tell the truth. Opinions are fine, no issues there, but falsehoods cannot be allowed to stand.

If I made false statements about Lead Connection and Chris I'd get a royal schooling, and it would be well deserved.

If I said Josh's list were incomplete and he gave me far fewer names less than I paid for, I'd get a schooling.

If I claimed Todd lies about his contracts and you don't get nearly the % he claims.....I would be set straight.

If I said FexQuote engine only worked 30% of the time many of you would set the record straight.

My point is if YOU do not care for LSSC, their business model, or using it as a prospecting tool than not an issue. No one is going to tell you to like door knocking if you do not right? But your non interest in the company or PAP(s) in general or even me (if you have beef with me for some reason?) is no excuse to just state falsehoods, claim scam, or make comparisons to junk like NAA.

I am a straight forward, transparent, and honest person. Have a little maturity and try to be the same way.

You are so melodramatic, like a 12 year old girl. haha

I have no problem with Lone Star, I like what they do. I don't much care for the way you do things or promote it. You are not transparent, straight forward and honest. You have recruited against forum rules and not been forthright about the program. Getting some info is like pulling teeth. And what about this thread. Guy signs up for the forum and his first and only post is starting this thread. Could it be a Lone Star recruiter trying to circumvent forum rules or get out of having to buy an ad? Yea, I'm going to challenge that.

Look how hard it was to get the story out about the $25 enrollment fee. NFL never said he goes through Lone Star but you make reference to finding a Lone Star loop hole. If you would have laid out all the facts about the program from the beginning, good and bad the program would be in a better light then it is now.

Say there is a $25 ap fee but it's optional. Charge it if you want to make money off of it or waive it if you are just trying to help the senior.

Say many of the programs are geared to people making less then 2 times the poverty level but there are some that will go higher. Need to check the particular medication.

Say many of the programs are limited to people with no drug coverage but there are some who will work with people with coverage if they have a financial hardship. Need to check the particular medication.

Say Lone Star charges a monthly fee for something you can do yourself but it's easier with Lone Star. BTW, it kills me when people bitch about having to do a little work to get something for free. That's America today. "I can get it for free while everyone else pays but I have to fill out a bunch of paperwork! Life is so unfair!" That's Obama voters right there. haha

And once again I will say it, I encourage agents to use this program or the free one and help seniors reduce their monthly expenses. Offer them both and let them decide unless you are in it to make money then just offer Lone Star.

Very mature.

I have no problem with Lone Star, I like what they do. I don't much care for the way you do things or promote it.
Please elaborate on the things "I" do that you don't like...

You are not transparent, straight forward and honest.

:nah:

You have recruited against forum rules and not been forthright about the program.

So...you are bringing up the original thread made about LSSC? That has long since been deleted so what do you want from me? I already apologized for making that thread and I haven't made a new thread since. I also haven't recruited since either and only enter LSSC threads to answer questions and clarify false statements by others.

Getting some info is like pulling teeth.

Have I not responded to every question/accusation you've made? What did I leave out?

And what about this thread. Guy signs up for the forum and his first and only post is starting this thread. Could it be a Lone Star recruiter trying to circumvent forum rules or get out of having to buy an ad? Yea, I'm going to challenge that.

I'm not really sure how you "challenge" it. No clue who angryrabbi is as no contact info is given. He doesn't appear to be recruiting personally but I guess my presence in this thread is the grand plan for recruiting right? It's a conspiracy and you figured it out haha.

Look how hard it was to get the story out about the $25 enrollment fee.

Wasn't hard at all.....I explained it to you thoroughly and every person in this thread completely gets it except you for some reason.

NFL never said he goes through Lone Star but you make reference to finding a Lone Star loop hole. If you would have laid out all the facts about the program from the beginning, good and bad the program would be in a better light then it is now.

You made the loop hole reference first claiming that's how LSSC must get it done. You also used the word exploit. Since you are the PAP expert I pointed out to NFL he must have used a loop hole to get into the program......it's called sarcasm.

As far as lying out all the facts about the program....where, when? In my first thread that was deleted cause it's me recruiting...which you are against? Is everything not laid out in the webinar and training videos?

Aren't you the one that posted the Pfizer form claiming it was proof you are ineligible if you have insurance? Then I proved you wrong......you going to admit that?

Say there is a $25 ap fee but it's optional. Charge it if you want to make money off of it or waive it if you are just trying to help the senior.

So......so you DO understand the app fee after all?

:skeptical:

How about you link us to your LSSC page just so you can prove you are an agent and not someone on here with just the intent to bash it?

Man there's a lot of bickering on this forum! :)

I know - for a fact that the $25 fee can be refunded. It can also be waived. I know it can be waived because I've done it for a client. I have an insurance client who was paying over $200 per month on meds. She's fairly low income and I just waived the fee all together. Lone Star never took it - didn't question it - didn't require it. I didn't get paid but I've got her Medicare business so I don't really care.

And the melodrama continues.... ha

More deflection and avoiding direct questions.

Just curious, if you are a LSSC agent don't you have my contact info? Why didnt you just email or call me with all this stuff? What's the point of the back and forth on this forum? If not me then why not LSSC directly?

No one is looking to hide anything or be melodramatic.....just call man. Get all your questions answered and your concerns laid to rest. All this back and forth is just making us both look bad.

You because you just keep posting nonsense and me because I respond with walls of text ;)

Give me a call and let's save the forum from all the bickering.

I think Slushpuppy has bee upfront and as complete as one would expect. I think what he is promoting is a good idea for both a little more income and to also help out some low income people which is about 75% of the FE industry.

I think it belongs right here where it is. It can be a great tool to have in your bag. If you don't like it, don't use it.

I got my discounts on my own after having a DR recommend them to me. The paperwork can be a hassle and most FE people would not be good at filling out the necessary forms on their own.

And since when did profit become a dirty word? 99.99% of the agents that come to this forum are here for the money.

Just my opinion

Are you getting your Nexium through Lone Star or on your own?

----------

I have no problem with Lone Star, I like what they do. I don't much care for the way you do things or promote it. You are not transparent, straight forward and honest. You have recruited against forum rules and not been forthright about the program. Getting some info is like pulling teeth. And what about this thread. Guy signs up for the forum and his first and only post is starting this thread. Could it be a Lone Star recruiter trying to circumvent forum rules or get out of having to buy an ad? Yea, I'm going to challenge that.

Look how hard it was to get the story out about the $25 enrollment fee. NFL never said he goes through Lone Star but you make reference to finding a Lone Star loop hole. If you would have laid out all the facts about the program from the beginning, good and bad the program would be in a better light then it is now.

Say many of the programs are geared to people making less then 2 times the poverty level but there are some that will go higher. Need to check the particular medication.

Say many of the programs are limited to people with no drug coverage but there are some who will work with people with coverage if they have a financial hardship. Need to check the particular medication.

Say Lone Star charges a monthly fee for something you can do yourself but it's easier with Lone Star. BTW, it kills me when people bitch about having to do a little work to get something for free. That's America today. "I can get it for free while everyone else pays but I have to fill out a bunch of paperwork! Life is so unfair!" That's Obama voters right there. haha

And once again I will say it, I encourage agents to use this program or the free one and help seniors reduce their monthly expenses. Offer them both and let them decide unless you are in it to make money then just offer Lone Star.

I am new to the forum, I have been an agent for a year. I have watched the forum for a while. I saw the Lone Star topic and I wanted to check it out. I legitimately was curious because I wanted to get more sits for FE. I'm not trying to recruit as you can see I have not posted a link or even mentioned it. I was asking a simple question. I thought that is what this forum was for, my bad.

I think Slushpuppy has bee upfront and as complete as one would expect. I think what he is promoting is a good idea for both a little more income and to also help out some low income people which is about 75% of the FE industry.

I think it belongs right here where it is. It can be a great tool to have in your bag. If you don't like it, don't use it.

I got my discounts on my own after having a DR recommend them to me. The paperwork can be a hassle and most FE people would not be good at filling out the necessary forms on their own.

And since when did profit become a dirty word? 99.99% of the agents that come to this forum are here for the money.

Just my opinion

NFL, Once again I will say it, I agree it's a good tool (Lone Star). And if you want to profit off it, have it. If someone is putting too much focus on it over selling FE then they are probably on their way out of the insurance business. Not talking about you, just in general. But helping seniors get free medications is a wonderful thing whichever way they get there.

Here the part that's confusing. I like Lone Star AND the free site where the client does the leg work, both. You and others say the paperwork is a hassle. Some say it's hard and tedious. Well since we now have someone (you) that has actually done it can you give details on why it's so hard. How about with the drug are getting now, Nexium.

A friend sent me the Nexium link that explains how it works. Looks pretty darn easy. You complete the form providing basic info, citizenship and income proof. All things you would need to provide Lone Star so nothing different there, right? Now on your own you would take it to your doctor who completes their portion and they fax it in. Patient can't fax or send it in even if they wanted to, drug company says doc must fax it in. With Lone Star instead of you taking it to your doctor they send it to your doctor. Rest is the same. You only do the form once a year. SO in your case Lone Star would save you a trip to your doctor once a year year.

Is that right or am I missing something?

Here is the link I got that info from:
AstraZeneca - How to apply to the AZ&Me™ Prescription Savings Program

Back