Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

mustfastpitch's world: Seniors can figure out how to drop $250 on meds monthly but if you ask them to come up with $55 that's the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Geeze mustfastpitch, you paint them in such dire straits you'd make one feel guilty about putting them into a $60/month FE policy.

You would say that because all you think about is what's in it for me. That 60/month FE policy is protecting someone they love. They can't do what it does on their own. How could you feel guilty about helping them protect their loved ones?

And asking them to come up with $55 for their meds is not breaking the camel's back. It's getting them to pay $55 a month that they didn't have to. Now you COULD feel guilty about getting them to pay that $55 when they didn't have to. Some might be better off paying it but the ones that wouldn't, shouldn't. JMHO

Anyway, you get the last word so get your reply in. This horse has been beaten to death and I'm busy. ha

Mrs. Smith: I'm sorry I simply can't afford a policy today. I have $61 in my account right now because I just paid for my prescriptions that cost me $220.

mustfastpitch: Not a problem Mrs. Smith and I have a solution! I know a company that can get you all your meds for free and they will complete the process for free!

Mrs. Smith: Oh really? Oh thank you so much!

mustfastpitch: No problem! Now let's go ahead and draft you the $60 today for the FE policy that you need to protect your family.

Mrs. Smith: Well......well that only leaves me $1...

mustfastpitch: Haha no Mrs. Smith, remember that company is going to get you your meds for free! So I just put $160 back into your pocket today! Sign here.

Mrs. Smith: Oh well I guess that sounds good. Thank you for helping me get my meds for free!

And that folks is an example of how NOT to "help" seniors with their med costs and use it to help your FE business.

:D

Mrs. Smith: I'm sorry I simply can't afford a policy today. I have $61 in my account right now because I just paid for my prescriptions that cost me $220.

mustfastpitch: Not a problem Mrs. Smith and I have a solution! I know a company that can get you all your meds for free and they will complete the process for free!

Mrs. Smith: Oh really? Oh thank you so much!

mustfastpitch: No problem! Now let's go ahead and draft you the $60 today for the FE policy that you need to protect your family.

Mrs. Smith: Well......well that only leaves me $1...

mustfastpitch: Haha no Mrs. Smith, remember that company is going to get you your meds for free! So I just put $160 back into your pocket today! Sign here.

Mrs. Smith: Oh well I guess that sounds good. Thank you for helping me get my meds for free!

And that folks is an example of how NOT to "help" seniors with their med costs and use it to help your FE business.

:D

Wow....this is good stuff. Will have to write this down.:idea:

Just throwing this out here...but with threads like these, and folks like Mah and Javier this forum reminds me a of a group of 13 year old girls...just saying.

Back