Long Term Care Appointment Setters

bluemarlin08

Guru
1000 Post Club
If any of you use appointment setters, how do you pay them? By appointments, by the hour? How much do you pay?

Pay by the appointment and you will get shitty appointments, pay by the hour and you will get an hourly employee mindset aka mediocre appointments. Hourly with "spiff" or bonus for appointments sat is the way to go.

If you're going foreign you will pay for a great accent $8-$12 an hour, if you're going American I would up it to $10-$15 an hour.

If your closing percentage for long term care mailers is 10-20% and you make $2,500-$5,000 in commissions, what do you think is fair to pay someone?

You'll probably be seeing 30-50% of your leads depending on how you generated them and how good their ability to set appointments is (and whether you provided them with call examples to model from).

If long term care mailers is .05% return, then it's $900 to return 10, which you will close 1 or 2 depending on your follow up process.

So if you're sitting with 3-5 people and closing 1-2, I would pay $50 per legit appointment.

Total cost is $900 for mailers, $45 to call those leads at varying time to get ahold of them, $250 for spiffs for appointment sits = $1,200 to make $2,500-$5,000.

Of course if you pay a lower hourly, or lower spiff, or get a better return, or close more leads, or cross-sell these numbers may be better.

Came across an awesome long term care sales system and have an appt setting script from it similar to what the FE guys have. Been thinking about throwing out some mailers to test it out...

Pay by the appointment and you will get shitty appointments, pay by the hour and you will get an hourly employee mindset aka mediocre appointments. Hourly with "spiff" or bonus for appointments sat is the way to go.

If you're going foreign you will pay for a great accent $8-$12 an hour, if you're going American I would up it to $10-$15 an hour.

If your closing percentage for long term care mailers is 10-20% and you make $2,500-$5,000 in commissions, what do you think is fair to pay someone?

You'll probably be seeing 30-50% of your leads depending on how you generated them and how good their ability to set appointments is (and whether you provided them with call examples to model from).

If long term care mailers is .05% return, then it's $900 to return 10, which you will close 1 or 2 depending on your follow up process.

So if you're sitting with 3-5 people and closing 1-2, I would pay $50 per legit appointment.

Total cost is $900 for mailers, $45 to call those leads at varying time to get ahold of them, $250 for spiffs for appointment sits = $1,200 to make $2,500-$5,000.

Of course if you pay a lower hourly, or lower spiff, or get a better return, or close more leads, or cross-sell these numbers may be better.

Came across an awesome long term care sales system and have an appt setting script from it similar to what the FE guys have. Been thinking about throwing out some mailers to test it out...

$1200 to make $2500-$5000. On mailers?
In 2017?

There are much better approaches, I think.

Back