Longtime Visitor and Newly Registered Member

Hello fellow Insurance Community members! My name is Sonny Waldron.

I believe this Forum provides a valuable service to the Insurance Industry and have referred many new agents to it over the years.

My Background:

I have 40 yrs experience in the industry (20 as a producer and 20 as an agency builder). I am now semi-retired and work as an Independent Marketing Consultant with a focus on Marketing Resources for Insurance Agents and Advisors. Plus, I help Small to Medium sized Agency Builders negotiate contracts with the larger Insurance Producer Groups for the benefit of everyone involved.

Hello fellow Insurance Community members! My name is Sonny Waldron.

I believe this Forum provides a valuable service to the Insurance Industry and have referred many new agents to it over the years.

My Background:

I have 40 yrs experience in the industry (20 as a producer and 20 as an agency builder). I am now semi-retired and work as an Independent Marketing Consultant with a focus on Marketing Resources for Insurance Agents and Advisors. Plus, I help Small to Medium sized Agency Builders negotiate contracts with the larger Insurance Producer Groups for the benefit of everyone involved.

Sonny: Welcome to the forum. I saw you post to Mark Rosenthal. That was a nice way to introduce yourself.

Back