Looking at joining an FMO to sell Medicare supplement & Advantage-

Sean Hurdle

Someone from Senior Services of North America was recruiting me and then I heard about *** which seems better. I’m already Life/health licensed and work with WFG but we are non captive.

I’ve heard there’s a lot of money to be made helping people get on Medicare. I understand stand that I want to go with a company that has good leads and pays recruiter level commission. I also prefer to go with a company that has free on boarding and will let me recycle the leads after I help them with Medicare. Any advice would be helpful.

Someone from Senior Services of North America was recruiting me and then I heard about *** which seems better. I’m already Life/health licensed and work with WFG but we are non captive.

I’ve heard there’s a lot of money to be made helping people get on Medicare. I understand stand that I want to go with a company that has good leads and pays recruiter level commission. I also prefer to go with a company that has free on boarding and will let me recycle the leads after I help them with Medicare. Any advice would be helpful.
@Todd King is your man.

Back