Looking for a CRM That's Fast to Move Around

Maew

Expert
Hi, are there any CRM's that are fast to move around, meaning Ajax loading, next record/previous record options, click-to-call, etc.?

This is what I'm looking for. Right now I'm using SugarCRM and it does not have next record/previous record on the details pages of a target list.

----------

I should also mention that if it's known as a cold call friendly CRM, that's another bonus.

for anyone else looking at this, I found Zoho CRM to be much faster than sugar CRM. I'm able to edit almost any field without having to reload the page constantly.

----------

forgot to mention, notetaking is pretty fast also. In my opinion the user interface is much more intuitive as well. Overall more polished product and the best part is it's free ( there are paid plans also)

for anyone else looking at this, I found Zoho CRM to be much faster than sugar CRM. I'm able to edit almost any field without having to reload the page constantly.

----------

forgot to mention, notetaking is pretty fast also. In my opinion the user interface is much more intuitive as well. Overall more polished product and the best part is it's free ( there are paid plans also)

Can you filter search on it? Such as all my term in a certain zip code or t65 in a given month? Also form letters and email?

thanks.

I believe form letters and email are a paid future. I'm not sure about the filters yet, sorry.

Back