Looking for a Dental Vision Hearing type plan in Minnesota

Any suggestions for even a dental vision plan?
Thanks

How could a company afford to offer Dental plans that would actually cover the thousands of dollars of Dental work we all need? They can't! What they can afford to do is offer plans designed to never pay out more then the customer has paid in. That they can do! If you do not mind selling bogus feel good policies like that then take a look at Mutual of Omaha and Medico. I can't sell those plans myself.

How could a company afford to offer Dental plans that would actually cover the thousands of dollars of Dental work we all need? They can't! What they can afford to do is offer plans designed to never pay out more then the customer has paid in. That they can do! If you do not mind selling bogus feel good policies like that then take a look at Mutual of Omaha and Medico. I can't sell those plans myself.

Name one insurance product that sustainably pays out more than it takes in.

He didn't ask for your diatribe.

Name one insurance product that sustainably pays out more than it takes in.

Name one good reason other then it makes the customer feel good for them to have one of these Dental policies. You can't.

We can not compare these Dental plans to most insurance policies because the odds of people using these policies is almost guaranteed. It is quite possible a person might buy a Medicare Supplement and hardly use it. That is not happening with Dental. We all got something the Dentist can drum up to fix.

He didn't ask for your diatribe.

I threw in some extra information so as even guys like you who do not have insurance licenses might be able to understand.

"What they can afford to do is offer plans designed to never pay out more then the customer has paid in. "
Your confused that the governments job to give you more than you pay in.
LOL

"What they can afford to do is offer plans designed to never pay out more then the customer has paid in. "
Your confused that the governments job to give you more than you pay in.
LOL

No you are very confused. To simplify this problem remove the word Government out of this equation. The government has absolutely nothing to do with these Dental Plans. Nothing! You introduced the government into this not I so you take it out before you get too much more confused.

I know people don’t like dental plans on this board but I still like mine. I’ve had two cleanings and it’s paid me back my $260. It may only cover up to $1k per year but I only pay $324/year. Hopefully I don’t need to use it more than just cleanings but you never know.

Latest posts

Back