Looking for a Family Life Med. Supp. Contract

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am looking for a contract with Family Life in Virginia. Here's the deal:

1. I have 3 years experience so I don't need you to hold my hand.

2. I don't market med supps but will average 3 per month,so don't expect huge numbers every month. I do 99% commercial insurance.

3. I have a nice book of med supp clients that I will be switching to another carrier due to rate increases over the next year or so.

4. I have only lost one med supp client in 3 years, and he died, so I have a loyal client-base to work off of..

I have 5 clients ready for me to give them quotes when I get a new carrier so if you are interested in contracting with me let me know, let's talk..

2. I don't market med supps but will average 3 per month,so don't expect huge numbers every month. I do 99% commercial insurance.

3. I have a nice book of med supp clients that I will be switching to another carrier due to rate increases over the next year or so.

4. I have only lost one med supp client in 3 years, and he died, so I have a loyal client-base to work off of..

I have 5 clients ready for me to give them quotes when I get a new carrier so if you are interested in contracting with me let me know, let's talk..

Ritter Insurance Marketing - Home

22% commission in Virginia

So how much do you know about Family Life? and what makes you think they are going to be better than your current carrier for rate increases?

Back