Looking for a final expense quoting tool

MitchB

Does anyone know of any final expense quoting tools available online? I am preferably looking to quote both SIWL and GIWL products. Ideally, the quoting platform would provide pricing from a range of different carriers such as Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, etc.

Thanks!

Does anyone know of any final expense quoting tools available online? I am preferably looking to quote both SIWL and GIWL products. Ideally, the quoting platform would provide pricing from a range of different carriers such as Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, etc.

Thanks!
https://insurancetoolkits.com

Includes FE, Med Supps, Term, DVH, Hospital Indemnity, Underwriting and CRM.

Yep. What Goillini52 just said.

I also use FEX Quotes. Phone, Tablet and Computer. I run FEX Quotes first. It's quicker and has all the companies. Can also email a quote. Then I switch over to Toolkits for the underwriting. Easy Peasy.

Same. For the same reasons.

I am building a plan for a long term client couple. Fex's ability to download different spread sheets to my desktop file is very helpful. Their client tools like texting and emailing tools are better, for me.
However, they seemed to have been more agent responsive in the beginning.

Toolkits is awesome. But for a me they are lacking in the term offerings and GUL non offering.

I used to use Compulife successfully same way. For about 20+ years. I just picked them back up to see if they fit for me again.

True and we have some products that they don’t have
Actually you've got a lot of stuff that they don't have. The first one would be service. Try getting them to answer an email.

You've got a hell of a product and I recommend it. The underwriting alone is worth the price.

Now go add some more term carriers.

If you have the rate sheet, underwriting guide, and application, we can typically add it.
Use to be a guy out of FL that had one of the first term quoters. Long before FEX and you guys. He would call me and ask for what you just mentioned. I'd send it and he'd put them on there. He's gone now and I noticed his website is up for sale.

But you're right it is doable.

Back