Looking for a GA

Tina

Expert
I am looking for an agency to contract Health Net, BCBS AZ, and Mutual of Omaha in AZ.

My up line for them just informed me they are ending their contract with these carriers, which will end my contract by default.

I realize it would be better to go direct with these carriers but I can not afford my own E&O insurance at this time (unless someone knows where I can get coverage for 20-30 a month). So I need to use an agency/FMO that will put me under their coverage for these contracts.

The agency I have my E&O coverage under does let me take it elsewhere to contract, but Health Net informed me I can only use it with carriers the agency has contracts with.

I searched the forum for agencies for these carriers and the only responses I could find about it was to go direct, and checked the providers for the usual IMO referrals that I see on the board and they don't appear to have contracts with them either. Any referrals would be appreciated :jiggy:

You can go to Health Net direct. Don't know about BCBS but highly recommend Craig Ritter at www.ritterim.com for the Mutual of Omaha contract.

Rick

Thanks, Ritter doesn't have either of them for AZ, I already looked there.

Can't do Health Net direct because the agency I'm under for my E&O isn't contracted with them, so they aren't accepting it as coverage :swoon:

I am looking for an agency to contract Health Net, BCBS AZ, and Mutual of Omaha in AZ.

My up line for them just informed me they are ending their contract with these carriers, which will end my contract by default.

I realize it would be better to go direct with these carriers but I can not afford my own E&O insurance at this time (unless someone knows where I can get coverage for 20-30 a month). So I need to use an agency/FMO that will put me under their coverage for these contracts.

The agency I have my E&O coverage under does let me take it elsewhere to contract, but Health Net informed me I can only use it with carriers the agency has contracts with.

I searched the forum for agencies for these carriers and the only responses I could find about it was to go direct, and checked the providers for the usual IMO referrals that I see on the board and they don't appear to have contracts with them either. Any referrals would be appreciated :jiggy:

I don't know the restrictions of your present E&O, but it sounds proprietary. Anyway, if you are appointed with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, you should be able to get E&O for about $35 or so per mo. Check out www.bcs-eo.com .

Latest posts

Back