Looking for a General Agency/cluster in the NYC 5 Borough Areas

Any recommendation? anyone has countrywide for their auto carrier in nyc?

As I mentioned to the last guy on here that wanted to sell auto insurance in NYC, quit while you're ahead. Unless you're captive or work for GEICO you won't be successful selling auto down state.

Countywide from what I heard stopped or severally restricted selling auto down there as well.

If you have to be in NYC and sell insurance look into commercial or any other line outside of personal

As I mentioned to the last guy on here that wanted to sell auto insurance in NYC, quit while you're ahead. Unless you're captive or work for GEICO you won't be successful selling auto down state.

Countywide from what I heard stopped or severally restricted selling auto down there as well.

If you have to be in NYC and sell insurance look into commercial or any other line outside of personal

okay, do you have any recommendation on the general agency/cluster?

thanks

Access General Agency is worth a look if you want to write downstate New York. They are not a cluster, and do not have a minimum premium requirement. Quoting with them is fairly straightforward, but the application process is a bit cumbersome with hard copy checks, etc. No downloads either.

Back