Looking for a GI Product w/Issue Age less than 35. Does one exist ?

Agent4Life

Expert
USA
Hi...

I'm looking for a guaranteed issue product with a starting issue age of less than 35. Most of the GI companies I'm contracted with start at age 40. Does anyone know of one ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Hi......and thanks for responding.

O.K. I have someone 34 with Hodgkins (Male, non-smoker, no other health conditions).

This is the husband and father of a family of 4 who I had contacted during the latter part of last year. Unfortunately they decided to wait, and now that the husband has been diagnosed with hodgkins - the wife is frantically trying to secure some life insurance for them.

Any suggestions ?

Western Southern has a GI { graded} through a brokerage deal in Fla. It is quite high on the premium. But if that's all he can qualify for. Graded may be his only choice.

Hi...

I'm looking for a guaranteed issue product with a starting issue age of less than 35. Most of the GI companies I'm contracted with start at age 40. Does anyone know of one ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

I can give you the Forethought Encore product if you are in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan or Florida.

Thanks, but I write in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Maryland.

This particular client is in Virginia though.

Thanks, but I write in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Maryland.

This particular client is in Virginia though.

I don't go there.

If you can't find anything else, you can work with a funeral home to write a pre-need policy. They will likely use Forethought, Homesteaders or Monumental and can take him guaranteed issue at any age.

Back