Looking for a Good IMO

I am looking for a good IMO for me and my downline of about 4-6 agents... We will do roughly $600,000-$800,000 in final expense premium yearly, What are companies that you guys recommend?

Thanks

It would depend on what you are looking for in an IMO.

You seem to have a handle on the business. Averaging over $100K per agent. Most IMO's would love to have that average.

Do you just need a contract carrier for certain companies? Do you need higher contracts than you can get on your own?

Do you need an IMO administered lead program?

A solid producing group like you have will be in demand. Be picky with your choice's because you can be.

If you are wanting to build or grow an agency in the final expense market, EFES is the best place to be.

You won't have to wonder if you're getting as high a comp as you should. We will give you whatever the carriers allow based on your annual production.

Not only do we have the back office support that will help save you time, but we have:

-Set priced leads
-3+ weekly training calls
-Ben Boman
-Hundreds of recordings
-Atriculate training for new agents
-Group chat for instant answers
-Cheat sheets
-Medicare advantage training for renewal income
-Did I mention Ben Boman?!?

And that's just for the producers.

For the agency builders we have access to a system where you can stream new interested recruits your way on a daily basis. We have separate group chats and training calls for builders as well.

So take your pick. Whatever you need, we have you covered. Give us a call!

If you are wanting to build or grow an agency in the final expense market, EFES is the best place to be.

You won't have to wonder if you're getting as high a comp as you should. We will give you whatever the carriers allow based on your annual production.

Not only do we have the back office support that will help save you time, but we have:

-Set priced leads
-3+ weekly training calls
-Ben Boman
-Hundreds of recordings
-Atriculate training for new agents
-Group chat for instant answers
-Cheat sheets
-Medicare advantage training for renewal income
-Did I mention Ben Boman?!?

And that's just for the producers.

For the agency builders we have access to a system where you can stream new interested recruits your way on a daily basis. We have separate group chats and training calls for builders as well.

So take your pick. Whatever you need, we have you covered. Give us a call!

But JD left them, what went wrong with EFES:no:

It's because you write people that could have 1st day coverage the SNL graded (2 year wait) plan....as always...a shining beacon of integrity...smh

Having failed out of our industry after 2 years, why in the world do you insist on getting drunk and coming on here to attack successful agents in the middle of the night?

Angry and yet, sad!:no:

Back