Looking for a Good IMO

Having failed out of our industry after 2 years, why in the world do you insist on getting drunk and coming on here to attack successful agents in the middle of the night?

Angry and yet, sad!:no:

I don't think he failed out Doug. He was pretty high up on the leaderboard every month until he bought some baby day club and stopped selling FE.

Pretty sure Donnie's just an entrepreneur and is/has been successful in multiple business ventures.

I don't think he failed out Doug. He was pretty high up on the leaderboard every month until he bought some baby day club and stopped selling FE.

Pretty sure Donnie's just an entrepreneur and is/has been successful in multiple business ventures.

Well, that is really good news. I hope it's true.

It's nice that he has you to defend his "midnight" antics. lol

I guess he didn't burn that last "EFES" bridge before leaving the industry.

FYI, I really like your website. Very original!

Well, that is really good news. I hope it's true.

It's nice that he has you to defend his "midnight" antics. lol

I guess he didn't burn that last "EFES" bridge before leaving the industry.

FYI, I really like your website. Very original!

Thanks...I think :)

Having failed out of our industry after 2 years, why in the world do you insist on getting drunk and coming on here to attack successful agents in the middle of the night?

Angry and yet, sad!:no:

Let me first start off by saying that your intelligence(as always) is in question. If 3:30 in the afternoon is your idea of a drunken midnight rant. :goofy:

I did start to slow down production around July, but that was because we started vetting new properties to buy...I still got into the field a couple days a month, but nothing to write home about...Still ended the year at $100k, so I wouldn't say that was failing out.

When I got into insurance it was always a short term gig, so the 4 years I put in were good...it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to sell this stuff.

I'd also have to say that your definition of successful and mine are probably misaligned...I think your business model is completely flawed...sure you put up numbers, but you do it without thought of being a good fiduciary...thus my SNL comment.

As to being angry...my post was not angry in the least, I was just calling a Spade, a spade. I do know why you got so angry...The Truth Hurts:idea:

Let me first start off by saying that your intelligence(as always) is in question. If 3:30 in the afternoon is your idea of a drunken midnight rant. :goofy:

I did start to slow down production around July, but that was because we started vetting new properties to buy...I still got into the field a couple days a month, but nothing to write home about...Still ended the year at $100k, so I wouldn't say that was failing out.

When I got into insurance it was always a short term gig, so the 4 years I put in were good...it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to sell this stuff.

I'd also have to say that your definition of successful and mine are probably misaligned...I think your business model is completely flawed...sure you put up numbers, but you do it without thought of being a good fiduciary...thus my SNL comment.

As to being angry...my post was not angry in the least, I was just calling a Spade, a spade. I do know why you got so angry...The Truth Hurts:idea:

You really didn't have to explain yourself but I do appreciate it...

As always, I wish you the best and I hope you really are doing well!

Whats more important than to focus on which carrier to get contracted with, is following a proven system. If someone is pushing a carrier, its likely because they dont have a proven, "duplicatable" system.

Not true. Many top producers promote certain carriers they gravitate to.

----------

It's because you write people that could have 1st day coverage the SNL graded (2 year wait) plan....as always...a shining beacon of integrity...smh

If this is true - that's an incredibly underhanded way of treating a client.

----------

You really didn't have to explain yourself but I do appreciate it...

As always, I wish you the best and I hope you really are doing well!

If anyone wonders what a 'passive aggressive' is - this comment after the initial exchange is text book PA'ive..

Not true. Many top producers promote certain carriers they gravitate to.

----------

If this is true - that's an incredibly underhanded way of treating a client.

----------

If anyone wonders what a 'passive aggressive' is - this comment after the initial exchange is text book PA'ive..

Unfortunately, Mr Gooner decided to take something I once said and use it against me at every chance he can, "out of context" of course!

So have you sold anything yet?

FYI, I actually do wish you the best too, even though you just seem to be another Pot Stirrer!
giphy.gif

Unfortunately, Mr Gooner decided to take something I once said and use it against me at every chance he can, "out of context" of course!

FYI, I actually do wish you the best too, even though you just seem to be another Pot Stirrer!
giphy.gif

Another passive aggressive text book response..

----------

giphy.gif

For the record, I'm not accusing you of doing any underhanded deeds to potential clients. I was actually referring to another thread from a while back when someone on here said something to the affect of, "How many of you(reps) are up front about the two year waiting period..really honest??!!??!!" He was suggesting many agents mislead clients into thinking they are covered from day one.

Just to be clear - I don't know you so I'm not condemning you - for what it's worth. But, yes, you did have a passive aggressive msg. :biggrin:

Just to be clear - I don't know you so I'm not condemning you - for what it's worth. But, yes, you did have a passive aggressive msg. :biggrin:

I can admit that I might make a back handed compliment every now and then, along with the occasional passively aggressive post!

And now I have to watch the Dolphins play like shi#$ and can't even blame it on Cutler's lack of skill! :swoon:

Back