Looking for a Good Life Company for Middle Market

horseridermpd

I looking for a good life company for middle to lower income clients... easy quick underwriting... not FE... I need higher limits...

Assurity has a well-rounded product line, strong agent support staff and great compensation.
Phoenix Life has high issue limits on non med term as well. There isn't a one-size-fits-all company to use. The best thing to do is find some people to write and get contracted as you go.

Last edited:
Your joking right? Every heart the saying 130% of nothing is nothing . Their underwriting stinks . With lower income easier underwriting non med I'd look at moo's non med and also American national's. Both up to $250k or more. Moo has table ratings built in

Your joking right? Every heart the saying 130% of nothing is nothing . Their underwriting stinks . With lower income easier underwriting non med I'd look at moo's non med and also American national's. Both up to $250k or more. Moo has table ratings built in

Thanks for bringing Mutual of Omaha. I forget to add them in there.

Sagicor is the best if you're dealing with a middle class client in very good health.I got a 53 yr old approved last week for $400k Gul for $400 ish a month in 5 min's.If I ran thru Lincoln would have taken 4-6 weeks with aps's and parameds.The key phrase the Op said was middle to lower income. I'd never write a lower class client with sagicor due to their 12 month chargeback.For fully underwritten I've found no one as aggressive and quick as aig.Aig seems to aps less than other carriers.Wrote a 54 yr old $500k on depression meds and he was issued preferred with no aps.

Sagicor is the best if you're dealing with a middle class client in very good health.I got a 53 yr old approved last week for $400k Gul for $400 ish a month in 5 min's.If I ran thru Lincoln would have taken 4-6 weeks with aps's and parameds.The key phrase the Op said was middle to lower income. I'd never write a lower class client with sagicor due to their 12 month chargeback.For fully underwritten I've found no one as aggressive and quick as aig.Aig seems to aps less than other carriers.Wrote a 54 yr old $500k on depression meds and he was issued preferred with no aps.

Agreed. Although if for permanent, Lincoln is tough to beat with their table shave.

If rated, no one will touch AIG or Banner due to their aggressive tabling.

I do like AIG for their underwriting overall. Lately cases have been taking a while but the outcomes have been solid.

I only use Lincoln for dippers, they will give SNT with positive HOS. Beyond that, for healthier people that don't want exam, Sagicor all day long (be careful with the chargebacks as sirherbie said), or if they are standard or rated I use ANICO (as earned only, no chargebacks).
Fully underwritten, Banner is my favorite, also AIG and Prudential.

Back