Looking for a Good Life Company for Middle Market

Sorry I was quoting $200k on preferred n/s on aig age 50. I've had no problems with many ailments getting pns with aig.yes you have to take Paramed but many will to save 50%

I guess what I was trying to say is many of these people who mail back Mortgage cards probably have good credit if they get a loan on todays environment and re probably cost conscious and shoppers. I just have a thought in my head of people sending these cards back looking for the cheapest prices. So unless in questionable health i'd think they'd take a paramed to save 50%.Maybe i'm wrong

I guess what I was trying to say is many of these people who mail back Mortgage cards probably have good credit if they get a loan on todays environment and re probably cost conscious and shoppers. I just have a thought in my head of people sending these cards back looking for the cheapest prices. So unless in questionable health i'd think they'd take a paramed to save 50%.Maybe i'm wrong

You may be surprised, I have been, at the number of people that will pay a little extra for non-med. Especially in the millennial age group. But also in the baby boomers. In the Baby Boomers some of the unknown medical comes into play as well.

You may be surprised, I have been, at the number of people that will pay a little extra for non-med. Especially in the millennial age group. But also in the baby boomers. In the Baby Boomers some of the unknown medical comes into play as well.

Guess I am still trying out what constitutes "middle market".. Everybody is targeting that market but nobody really defines it or what niches are unique to it.

Try getting a definition of the FE market.

It is generally thought of as lower income, ages 50+ single need niche of the items that comprise final expenses. Product is mostly SIWL.

However, the "middle market" is never defined that simply.. Usually people will say it is people with household incomes of $35K - $125K, or something similar. It is not usually broken down as to age groups, employment status, family status, etc. and there are so many different niches and needs it is impossible to determine a company or a product for the "middle" market without further defining it.

It is generally thought of as lower income, ages 50+ single need niche of the items that comprise final expenses. Product is mostly SIWL.

However, the "middle market" is never defined that simply.. Usually people will say it is people with household incomes of $35K - $125K, or something similar. It is not usually broken down as to age groups, employment status, family status, etc. and there are so many different niches and needs it is impossible to determine a company or a product for the "middle" market without further defining it.

Married people under 55 with a house hold income between $50,000 and 125,000.

That income number changes based on location and number of kids.

That's what I think anyways...

Married people under 55 with a house hold income between $50,000 and 125,000.

That income number changes based on location and number of kids.

That's what I think anyways...

Employed, self-employed? Corporate Owner? White Collar, Blue Collar? Both? Or, no particular niche.. Just try to be all things to all people in that income bracket?

Back