Looking for a New IMO for Medicare

phonatas

Expert
hey guys! I'm looking for a good IMO a TRUSTED agency where I can have my health contracts under. I recently passed my exam and weighing all options. I have some exp with shady IMO's ive been around the block a few times. Any thoughts?? Suggestions??;)

Do you need or want training and support?

Yes that would be key! An agency that has my success at their best interest and give me the essential tools, I make money, the agency make money we all make money. I would NEED support and training. I recently acquired my Health and Accident.

What's your experience and location? Are you looking for remote or office type environments?

hey guys! I'm looking for a good IMO a TRUSTED agency where I can have my health contracts under. I recently passed my exam and weighing all options. I have some exp with shady IMO's ive been around the block a few times. Any thoughts?? Suggestions??;)

I'm with Ritter Insurance Marketing, were a national FMO and a lot of agents are really happy with us. We offer training and agent support along with essential tools such as a free quote engine, agent survival guide and Medicareful.com.

PM me to learn more about what we offer; I'm in charge of our monthly new agent orientation and happy to chat with you.

I don't know why one would need brick and mortar?

You can learn everything online,What would one need to go to a place but to waste time

MANY people need the face-to-face comradery /support to do sales. Rare is the person who is a self-starter and can takes the bumps and knocks without face-to-face support. *Probably why many people prefer going to an office and doing PC rather LH.

LH often requires you go to someones house and doing "sits" at someone's diner table.

On the other hand, there are agents who prefer working alone.

JMO

Some really need the accountability from an office and manager environment. Some dont.

That sounds more like a " Job" then an independent looking for an FMO

----------

LH often requires you go to someones house and doing "sits" at someone's diner table.

JMO

So I have been doing it wrong for the last 4 Years because I only went to 3 "sits" at someone's diner table." in my 1st year when I decided it just wasn't time effective for me and unnecessary

Back