Looking for a New Producer in NC, SC, VA, and Possibly GA

NCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
I thought I might try this again.

I am an agent in the state of NC that operates in multiple states. I am looking for a good producer that is willing to join the agency and produce with us. Leads can be provided but you have incentives to go and produce your own business as well.

I have carrier access in NC, SC, VA, and somewhat in GA at this time. I am willing to work remote for the right person. I am willing to take on only 1-2 per state

This is a good opportunity for someone going independent or for someone looking to start their own agency as there is book ownership potential for business generated outside of the leads provided.

PM me if interested, I'll give more information. This isn't MLM, but I'd like to start growing more into other states and have a presence out there.

Commission only but you have carrier access, agency management system, E&O provided, and some leads to keep you going while you prospect. Because of my model I'm not afraid to help you build an agency over time, but you have to be serious.

Must be willing to learn, prospect, and be of high moral and professional caliber.

Last edited:
Back