Looking for a program to manage my client database

Can anyone recommend a software that I can use to manage my clients? I currently have a .csv file with all my clients and their data on it.
The program I use is old and not compatible with Windows 10.
What program do you use?

I paid for Radiusbob for about 6 months and I just didn't care for it so now I use the NO COST (I'm so trained not to say free...EVER lol) Agile crm to keep track of clients info and any phone calls, emails etc and then a spreadsheet to keep track of commissions.

I have two suggestions. One is ACT a great software program to keep your clients and prospects. You can e mail them, keep client records and do complete e mail marketing. Cost about $300 but well worth it. Second, from the best FMO I have run across that offers the most up to date technology in the industry but free website and plans that you can sell direct from your website look at Levinson &Associates in Fla. E mail me I give you more feedback if interested.

I started using Radius a couple months ago. It's working out really well. Only frustration I have had is my own patience with learning it. Get the data in there, then learn a little as you go. If you find an association discount, you may be able to get in at $19, however, over time you'll probably want full access to the features that come with the standard price.

I am already seeing more efficiency and sales from using the crm vs just using a spreadsheet. Much easier to manage leads, spouse T65's, keeping notes...

I am interested in Zoho as well, I have heard good things, but havent tackled that yet.

Back