Looking For a Quote

We share some IMO companies, you have some that I don't and vice versa

I just dont think that's accurate...I (and most of us on this site) have access to every carrier that allows brokerage because we use multiple IMOs. I would love to find an ROP carrier less costly than the ones posted in this thread.

What does a male, 35NT preferred go for if you're offering 500k of 30yr ROP?

I just dont think that's accurate...I (and most of us on this site) have access to every carrier that allows brokerage because we use multiple IMOs. I would love to find an ROP carrier less costly than the ones posted in this thread.

What does a male, 35NT preferred go for if you're offering 500k of 30yr ROP?

$90/mo

Included in case policy is long term care and critical illness Bennies

NLG

$90/mo

Included in case policy is long term care and critical illness Bennies

NLG
Is that new? I wasn't aware that they offered ROP term. That price is competetive for preferred (not for P+ though so hoping that the price is preferred only).

I appreciate the education.

Also, last time I checked, NGL policies all offer chronic illness riders that lien the DB on a fractional basis. Those are not LTC riders (101g vs 7702b).

Not saying it's bad, but it's not a major selling point if that's an objective (but it's a nice ancillary feature if it isn't a primary need...)

Again, unless that has changed.

One of my IMOs offers them but I've never had a reason to add them. Maybe I should reconsider.

Is that new? I wasn't aware that they offered ROP term. That price is competetive for preferred (not for P+ though so hoping that the price is preferred only).

I appreciate the education.

Also, last time I checked, NGL policies all offer chronic illness riders the liened the DB on a fractional basis. Those are not LTC riders (101g vs 7702b).

Not saying it's bad, but it's not a major selling point of that's an objective (but it's a nice ancillary feature if it isn't a primary need...)

Again, unless that has changed.

One of my IMOs offers them but I've never had a reason to add them. Maybe I should reconsider.

Preferred, yourey right, not LTC. My bad. They are pretty competitive, we also write Minnesota life. They'll beat that price yet, but no living Bennies. As far as how long, I don't know.

I just switched from captive Country financial to my local imo. I'm pumped to have the opportunity to be super competitive.

Latest posts

Back