Looking For a Quote

Is that new? I wasn't aware that they offered ROP term. That price is competetive for preferred (not for P+ though so hoping that the price is preferred only).

I appreciate the education.

Also, last time I checked, NGL policies all offer chronic illness riders that lien the DB on a fractional basis. Those are not LTC riders (101g vs 7702b).

Not saying it's bad, but it's not a major selling point if that's an objective (but it's a nice ancillary feature if it isn't a primary need...)

Again, unless that has changed.

One of my IMOs offers them but I've never had a reason to add them. Maybe I should reconsider.

Do you produce too? I plan on it

Preferred, yourey right, not LTC. My bad. They are pretty competitive, we also write Minnesota life. They'll beat that price yet, but no living Bennies. As far as how long, I don't know.

I just switched from captive Country financial to my local imo. I'm pumped to have the opportunity to be super competitive.

Maybe I'm a little behind tonight but I'm pretty sure that ML doesn't have ROP term either. Are we talking about the same thing here?

IMHO, NLG IS BAD, FWIW (see what i did there?)

living benefits are such a bs gimmick (EDIT: especially NLG's living benefits) but to each their own. i am curious are you writing for PFA?

Ok you're probably right, sorry for wasting ur time. Not ever checked rop on ML
No worries.

If you went from captive to offering multiple carriers, that is exciting! Just know that if you're only working with one IMO, then you're going to be limited to their "favorites" most likely (not always, but often).

The cool thing about being independent it that you can work with a lot of people and get the most competitive carriers.

In this thread, a lot of IMOs don't offer Cincy life since their comp structure isn't set up for a lot of override...but some IMOs do have them. You can have your NGL and ML contracts through your existing IMO and then pick up Cincy with someone else (or just go direct).

Also, several carriers have dual contracting which means that you can have a writing number with one IMO and a second with another. Maybe you want to have your more complex cases with one and get a higher comp from another so you send your easy ones that way.

The possibilities are endless. Good luck and congrats on coming to the "right" side (independent).

No worries.

If you went from captive to offering multiple carriers, that is exciting! Just know that if you're only working with one IMO, then you're going to be limited to their "favorites" most likely (not always, but often).

The cool thing about being independent it that you can work with a lot of people and get the most competitive carriers.

In this thread, a lot of IMOs don't offer Cincy life since their comp structure isn't set up for a lot of override...but some IMOs do have them. You can have your NGL and ML contracts through your existing IMO and then pick up Cincy with someone else (or just go direct).

Also, several carriers have dual contracting which means that you can have a writing number with one IMO and a second with another. Maybe you want to have your more complex cases with one and get a higher comp from another so you send your easy ones that way.

The possibilities are endless. Good luck and congrats on coming to the "right" side (independent).

Off the top of my head I have
NLG
ML
Assurity
American National
Legacy
Aetna
Humana
United health Care

Off the top of my head I have
NLG
ML
Assurity
American National
Legacy
Aetna
Humana
United health Care
It really isn't a carrier race...just being able to offer what's best for your clients.

Here is a 35yr male PNT 500k 30 yr term rate sheet (courtesy of Compulife). You can see that they're all similarly priced and yet each company has its own features/benefits, underwriting niches, comp schedules, and other factors.

There is no best company, just what's best for your client/the situation.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 7
Back