Looking for a Speciality Carrier

Johnboy

Expert
I have a client who has 12 acres of land with only a barn on it and $25,000 tractor in PA. No farming or activity on the property. Can someone recommend a few carriers that might help me out.

I have a client who has 12 acres of land with only a barn on it and $25,000 tractor in PA. No farming or activity on the property. Can someone recommend a few carriers that might help me out.
Try Farm Family. They have a good history with Ag biz.

A free, useful search option is to go to insurancemarketplace.com and "Select a Category" then "Select a State" then "Search". For PA, there are about fifteen or so possible markets for "farms and ranches" you can contact.

A free, useful search option is to go to insurancemarketplace.com and "Select a Category" then "Select a State" then "Search". For PA, there are about fifteen or so possible markets for "farms and ranches" you can contact.

Awesome thank you very much. Love this forum.

Back