Looking for a telemarketer - I'm offering $2,000 a week

Well,

Once I'm licensed , my agent/broker will provide me with a list of 2500 or 5000 thousand/month b2b cold call list for me to call. So, I was curious how many prospects you on average you call per month on average?

Depends on how fast you're making calls, how fast you dump off non-interested people and actually, how fast you get off the phone with interested people. Someone chatty can waste 15 minutes of valuable time, not buy anything and blow that entire hour.

My job on the initial call is to just generate leads. Period. The second call is more for making a connection. After I get the info I need I say "That's everything I need to work up a quote. Do me a favor and give me a time to get back with you tomorrow so I can run through some quotes and options."

Depends on how long the pitch is. Mine's short since I've played around with a lot of scripts and the more to the point the better:

"Hi, I'm John Petrowski with the Health Solutions Agency. I'm calling to let you know that there's finally new health insurance plans in Maryland from the top companies like Blue Cross, Aetna, Assuant and United Healthcare. We're saving business owners 35% or more and I'd like to email or fax you quotes. Do you have your own plan or group?"

If you can make 50 or 60 dials per hour you'll get 3 leads.

Last edited:
I agree with most if not all ) that has been said.

However, a fair amount of my shared leads ARE happy I called. As stated before, I emphasize that I am local and tell them DO NOT talk to anybody out of town.

HaHa, gotta love that line :) You cover Ohio and PA right :)

Depends on how fast you're making calls, how fast you dump off non-interested people and actually, how fast you get off the phone with interested people. Someone chatty can waste 15 minutes of valuable time, not buy anything and blow that entire hour.

My job on the initial call is to just generate leads. Period. The second call is more for making a connection. After I get the info I need I say "That's everything I need to work up a quote. Do me a favor and give me a time to get back with you tomorrow so I can run through some quotes and options."

Depends on how long the pitch is. Mine's short since I've played around with a lot of scripts and the more to the point the better:

"Hi, I'm John Petrowski with the Health Solutions Agency. I'm calling to let you know that there's finally new health insurance plans in Maryland from the top companies like Blue Cross, Aetna, Assuant and United Healthcare. We're saving business owners 35% or more and I'd like to email or fax you quotes. Do you have your own plan or group?"

If you can make 50 or 60 dials per hour you'll get 3 leads.

I'm into that short script but emailing or faxing quotes isn't that a big no no? Once they have the information what stops them from shopping other companies? Or better yet, you get their e-mail or fax number and you fax them over a courtesy letter thanking them for their time and you call back in a few days and they say, "oh I just wanted the quote"

Back